Chapter 04- The misunderstanding

‘He is such a menace!’ felt Adara, gross-gusting, ‘thinks he is an emperor with an invisible crown and__ and those lunatics are senseless enough to be his dukes!’ she thought annoyingly, she was totally distracted from her book at the library, ‘besides how could that other guy… What’s his name?’ she tried remembering the name, ‘ah… Vayn! How could he possibly be obtuse to be one of his friends?’ Her dislike hood for Celos developed, vastly. On the other hand, ‘damn! If he didn’t arrive I could have seen her burning eyes… And it was me who could have complained about her! But Vayn just clashed my plot!’ Celos regretted. All he wanted was to accuse Adara in a fault by making her lose her temper, but unluckily it did not worked this time.

While she was in the library reading her favorite spiritual book, two came in and seated in the table in front to hers. She was completely focused onto the details of the book that she barely saw the faces, but their soft chatter was distracting her, ‘would you please__?’ she stopped as she saw who is there in front of her. It was Celos and another girl. Adara was speechless, but Celos was interested to hear more, ‘please what?’ he asked back. She ignored and continued reading, firstly she thought it was one of his classmates, in fact there face-to-face presence was disturbing her. She oogled secretly and automatically, she was surprised of seeing him holding the girl’s hand beneath the table and right inside the library; she thought of their insult to the library itself. The girl next to Celos saw her looking at them and questioned, ‘do you see the pages on us?’ Adara remained quiet since she is in the library; obeying the rules proving how agile she is. Celos wanted to temper her, he added with his enchanting eyes on Adara, ‘she thinks she shines up like a new pence!’ Adara gave a rough look. The librarian heard their noises and commanded at once, ‘you may leave the library right now!’

It was an embarrassing moment for both of them, especially to that girl and during then Adara too left the library, ‘see you Mrs. Rachel!’ she greeted as she left, ‘see you darling!’ Mrs. Rachel responded back dearly, as Adara is a regular customer of her. Adara caught Celos and that girl near the doorway because they missed her answer. ‘Wait!’ she insisted, Celos turned curiously, ‘you just…’ before she could continue that girl interrupted, ‘name’s Barbara!’ Adara smiled, ‘Barbara, I guess you are about to leave without my answer… You asked me whether I see the pages on you right? Actually, no! Since you do not suit to be referred to as a book, deliberately not the book I was reading; besides it is a spiritual book. And a book’s purity and knowledge certainly cannot be compared to a person. Obviously for a person who do not understand the rules and regulations of a school library. So, how could I see the pages on you?’ Her words did not allowed Barbara to speak back as her words made her words gulp back. Before Adara makes her second step, she turned towards Celos to answer his exclamation as well, ‘and keep in mind that the true living beauty cannot be compared with a metal object and ensure that you don’t say things that a person has not even imagined of…,’ she asserted without falsity. Celos was highly impressed by her suggestions and her unyielding attitude from the inside, although he was not still ready to accept it since he is a bad listener from the outside.  Whenever he wanted to beat her, it is him who got beaten by her words. While her friend or should I mention the girl he used to flirt with remained embarrassed and shyer when Celos left her alone.