Chapter 05- The scandal

As soon as the classes finished, Zech hurried to Celos to pass him the news. “Hey did you saw Celos?” inquired the passer bys because he did not see Celos anywhere. Though nobody has seen him, until one person said: “Ah… I think I saw Celos near the library stairs.” “Thank goodness! Buh, library stairs? That’s exactly where Adara went! Library!!!” thought Zech as soon as he rushed towards the location.

Zech saw his friend leaning towards the wall, his head low and he seemed to be disapproved. “Celos? What’s wrong?” asked Zech, suspiciously. Celos looked. “Celos! What on earth happened to you? Come on tell me brother…”said Zech, so sadly. Celos did not produce any speech, yet Zech asked: “is it about her… again?” And Zech nodded his head. “Oh… What’s with her again?” Zech grumped. ‘I’m just thinking…’ Celos talked, ‘She’s of a certain ilk Zech, whenever I try to fail her it’s her that fails me! Why? I couldn’t possibly understand her arrogant attitude!’ Celos explained, he was ridiculed by meeting this strange personalized girl. ‘You just said the word dude “arrogant” that is!’ deduced Zech out of Celos’ prediction. ‘Why do I always learn from her something?’ Celos paused, and uttered again, ‘something… something I’ve never learnt before!’ he repeated. Zech patted his shoulder saying, ‘maybe it’s because to this day, no one has confronted with you to teach you. Nobody had the guts to!’

Celos turned to him, took away his hand and said, ‘if that’s so, she’ll feel very sorry of doing- from now!’ he affirmed it seriously and headed away. Zech had no idea of what he is up to. Celos encountered Vayn on his way and earnestly asked him to come with him. Regardless of Vayn’s heavy work he insisted and followed him. He frequently asked: ‘where are we going?’ Hence, Celos remain silent, not saying a word about it, but moved with his stylish walk. Vayn was baffled with Celos of where he is taking him. Ultimately, they arrived to the destination. Adara was few feet away on the way to her classroom. ‘Wait!’ bellowed Celos. Adara ceased to see who it is; she was astounded of seeing him and along with Vayn. Few of her classmates stood outside and some students too lurked along the hallway as the bell has already rung. ‘What are you doing Celos?’ demanded Vayn, idealess. Celos paced towards her, Vayn beside him whilst Adara stood stiff speechless. ‘There is something I’ve to tell you…’ said Celos, ‘actually in behalf of my friend!’ Vayn averted his head from Celos to Adara. Every passerby had their vision towards the ternary triangle.

 ‘Celos what are you gonna do?’ Vayn interfered clutching his shoulder. Celos shrugged his shoulder, he was completely deluged with anger or the best definition for the situation is that he was provoked to conquer her arrogance, though he was senseless that his spontaneous action is going to be a long lasting adverse effect. He makes rash decisions based on how he feels at that time, but he always forgets that quick decision will cause some regret when analyzed later on.   There is a saying to always think twice before you act. ‘You know what, Vayn has been crushing on you since the first time he saw you,’ Celos bragged, ‘I couldn’t possibly have a rest because of his love poems! So please give a word!’ Everyone who heard the Celos’ brag glared at them, murmuring to the others’ ear. Vayn obstructed at once, ‘knock it off Celos!’ ‘Don’t be embarrassed dude, what I reveal is the truth! It’s all about her isn’t it!’ opposed Celos, ‘let’s be honest, be open and reveal it.’ It was a dramatic moment for Adara she had nothing to say either do, though the only question she had to ask was, ‘what do you get by doing this?’ ‘At least now you will know what it likes to vanquish me?’ said Celos, whisperingly. Vayn was disapproved by his friend’s behavior. ‘I’m so desperate about your ill-behavior!’ she exclaimed disgustingly.

Vayn’s mind rushed, aiming to make a quick decision. ‘To this moment, I never had such intention Celos, but from now on yes… I will!’ he finalized his words and walked away chivalrously with his mood neutral, while others gazed with their mouths opened. Adara was left aghast whist Celos behind was stupefied of this sudden announcement. He did not expect it from him and unexpectedly his glee face paled hearing Vayn’s conclusion.