C H A P T E R T W E L V E

Nicole parked next to her parents cars when she got toe the dealership and got out of it

"Hey, little cuz, what's up?" Louie greeted Nicole as she got inside.

"Hello, Louie. I still don't forgive you for telling my mom!" She exclaimed, quickly walking through the showroom and out to the lot.

Squinting, she saw the long-haired boy from the other night washing cars.

"Uh, hey."

He looked up at her. "Hi."

"You're the long-haired boy with cute smile, aren't you?" She raised her eyebrows.

"And you're the pretty girl who ran away from me and your dad the other night, right?" He replied.

"That would be me." Nicole laughed. "Do you know where my parents are by any chance? I'm dropping off some mail."

"I haven't seen them in a little bit." He shook his head.

"Alright, I guess I'll just drop it off in the office. Thanks, cute smile."

"You're welcome, pretty girl."

She smiled and began to walk away, but then turned around. "It's Nicole, by the way."

"Cool. I'm Robby."

"Well, it was nice seeing you again, Robby."

"You too, Nicole."

She then walked back into the show room and went into her mother's office. She was starting to not mind Robby. He wasn't as bad as he seemed the other night, but she was still angry with her father.

Nicole placed the mail on her mom's desk and was about to walk away, until she saw her mom's purse sitting on the chair.

Carefully, Nicole slid the zipper open, and took out the wallet. She noticed that all of their cards were kept neatly in her mom's wallet and plucked one then stuck it into her back pocket. She zipped the bag back up, put it where it was before snd walked out of the office.

"Nicole! Hey, honey! Are you here to visit?" Daniel asked.

"Nope! Dropping off mail and leaving." She answered and continued walking out the door.

"Wait, but—."

Before she could hear what he had to say, she had already left and went to her car, the card still secure in her back pocket, having an idea in mind about what she was going to use it for.

🌻

"Stabilize your base, Hawk! Keep your balance, full rotation when you strike."

"Yes, Sensei! Hai!" Hawk sent a forward punch.

"Keep your head up, blondie. You always look up, never look down!"