IX: Die Like Everyone Else

Third POV
. . . Before he returned home. . .

Katsuki was currently at the sectors, his eyes narrowing at the sight of it, as he headed towards his men stationed there.

It was a complete bloodbath, as the unit spared no other soul, besides the two that had been asked to stay alive.

But they weren't in any good condition either.

One had a broken arm and had a big gash on the right side of his face, the other one had both legs completely shattered, explaining why they looked so contorted as his elbows had been scraped.

This was the work of the A unit, a group that was considered ruthless and this did all but justify their work.

Meanwhile, the two men that looked like they were on the brink of death stared at them, and the incoming boss, the aura of dread scared them shitless.

They'd been assigned in a group of 30 armed with subatomic rifles, yet they were easily taken out by a group of 15 people.

"So, what the hell is going on here?!" The blond angrily yelled as he trudged over to them.

"It's just like the phone call, 30 of these goons tried to break in and we only did our job by taking them out." A girl responded.

Her name was Mina Ashido, she had golden-colored eyes and pink curly short hair, adorned horns; her skin tone was abnormally a pinkish color but no one seemed to mind.

She was formerly under the command of Todoroki, but once they'd combined powers her direct orders had changed to be now affiliated with Katsuki

"Did these idiots talk yet?" He questioned, "Or are they completely useless?"

Mina shook her head as they heard Katsuki grunt, they knew he wasn't pleased with this, any of this really, as they were now awaiting his next command.

He was now in thought thinking about what next.

He wanted to keep them alive just in case they'd give him any useful tips but until then they'd stay locked up.

"Keep them in solitary, use any measure needed to get info on them but don't kill em, yet!" Katsuki finally instructed.

"Yes Sir!" They all nodded, as they watched him take his leave.

While 4 of them escorted the severely injured men the others began to clean up the other bodies.

"All in a day's work I guess..." Mina sighed, as she and Uraraka pulled out a power hose and a big jug of vinegar to remove the traces of blood.

. . . Now. . .

Izuku stared at the blond, who was trudging up to him, not angry but he wasn't smiling either.

Though that last part would've been a shock all on its own. Izuku stayed silent, not exactly sure as to what he was supposed to say.

He watched Katsuki look down at the books, and the current notes were written.

"How long have you been in here?" He asked, reading over a paragraph in the notebook.