XIII: Shots Fired

XIII: Shots Fired

Third POV

Two mafia bosses.

Both are extremely dominant and not wanting to give in to one another even if it would end up in bloodshed, But today they were coming together, settling things that had been flipped for a day now.

"It was unexpected when you asked for a meeting." Yo Shindo spoke, watching a glass of whiskey get poured for the both of them, "Thank you." The glasses clinked, each male taking a sip of the beverage before Katsuki answered, "Yes well, I don't have time to socialize; only if something is amidst."

Shindo raised his brow, "Well.? Is there something you need me to do or is this little upbringing because of me; I really can't tell Yknow?" He stared at Katsuki blank expression. It was so hard to tell whether or not he was lying or not; rather more if you were gonna get shot or stay alive to walk out those pristine doors.

And quite frankly Katsuki was beginning to hate Shindo; because what this man said never matched the look in his eyes. His facial expression shined with want; everyone in the vicinity knew that look, and it was that very look is that the blond head was looking for.

Who was he looking at exactly?

"His name is Izuku Midoriya, he's more of a slave than he is a member but I'm getting bored of him." Katsuki answered, "I'll sell him to you if you'd like." They watched Shindo bite his lip. "He'd be nice to add to my collection... but may I ask why?"

Katsuki who was good at playing his emotions out calmly replied, "well to be honest he doesn't fit my liking- and you wouldn't you like to add another virginity take to your list?" Izuku slightly blushed, maintaining eye contact with the ground.

Shindo chuckled, "You know me well, you mind if I take the supposed merchandise to the other room to inspect him; Y'know to check money's worth." That's when Izuku felt a hand get wrapped around his waist, realizing it was Katsuki.

"You can buy him from me. There'll be no exceptions it's either you take him now or I find someone else." Katsuki declined. The green-haired boy lifted his head, as he made a blank, innocent face at Shindo, as an act to try and sell it. Convince him to buy the boy.

Shindo sighed his smirk still there, "Alright fine, how much would you like for him?" Pulling out a checkbook.

That's where Katsuki's nonchalant attitude disappeared for something more how would one say,

Sinister.

"Cost? Hm, well I'd like 500k, and your wife, Tatami Nakagame was it; after all, she was the one who had those goons come to my territory." Katsuki frowned. "And now you'll be paying for her nonsense."

Shindo's face twisted upside down, his composure no longer sweet but crude and diminutive, "my wife has nothing to do with this, and I can't believe you came up with such accusations."

Katsuki wasn't in the mood to play these mindless back and forth games, "listen up KetsuButsu; it's either you pay up or I take you down and we both know that's possible." He stood up, staring down at the black-haired male, his eyes virtually glowing with disgust and rage.

The atmosphere in the room radiated with tension and the unfortunate matter was that Shindo's chances of surviving getting shot were extremely slim considering he didn't bring much security.

Shindo got up as well, "seeing as how you didn't invite me to get new merchandise and instead I get some sort of witch hunt I think I'll just- "

As he moved fast, pulling out and removing the safety of his gun placing the gun's target to be...

Izuku Midoriya.

He felt scared, as he maintained eye contact with Katsuki; wanting him to get him out of this situation.

"Do you think if pull that trigger, you'll walk out of here alive?" Katsuki questioned, his gun pointed back at Shindo, "My men can easily take out yours and you."

Shindo shook his head, "I'm not stupid. Besides you were never gonna give him up to me so that must mean he's important; so it's either you let me out otherwise you'll have blood to clean up and it sure as hell won't be mine."

Katsuki looked down at Izuku before looking at Kirishima, he slowly watched the redhead back out of the room, before Katsuki made his decision.

"Let him out."

Izuku felt his heart sink, feeling himself get lifted from the couch and forced to hold hands with Shindo. He didn't want to be with anyone else, if he meant that he'd be stuck in captivity forever he'd rather it'd be with Katsuki because he was just beginning to understand how the blond operated.

He didn't want to have to start again from square one, and honestly, it scared him to find out what Shindo was gonna do with him- it scared him so much to leave this vicinity with him.

Katsuki on the other maintained eye contact with Izuku, as hard as it had seemed, with those big green eyes looking damn near watery holding an emotion of longing or want. It was odd, the way he wanted to just grab Izuku right there and then, but wouldn't that have meant something?

As far as everyone else and his external thoughts were concerned, he saw Izuku as nothing but a captive or a soon-to-be sex slave turned dead man.

But even so...

As they all watched the two head down the hall, and the elevator doors shut, with the KetsuButsu men gone and Izuku Midoriya.

"Damn our job was to get the money, but it seems we've failed." Mina softly spoke.

"Hey wait a second; has anyone seen Kirishima?" Kaminari interjected as the rest began to notice the redhead was gone before they turned to look at Katsuki.

"What are y'all waiting for an invitation.? head outside!" He barked out, as they all scrambled to either the elevator or the stairwell.

That's when they heard shots, fueling them to head faster, In case Kirishima might've needed backup.

But when they got there they stared at the scene in its full glory all eyes were widened. Including Katsuki's who'd been the first to arrive.

Kirishima's gun wasn't placed at any of the enemies, instead, it was placed on Izuku's head, why? Well, that was unknown, but what was known was the fact that every Ketsubutsu security had a bullet hole in them.

Their blood oozed down the cracks of the asphalt road, as they turned to see Yo Shindo who was currently incapacitated. The only problem was Kirishima didn't have blood on him, instead, anything white on Izuku was stained red.

As his body twitched, and in his left hand held a gun with tears beginning to form.

"What happened..?" Katsuki questioned, only he wasn't asking Kirishima, no, he was asking Izuku.

his mouth opened, but instead of words, he got a bloodcurdling scream, and the boy swiftly moved to the ground, grasping onto his hair and crying violently.

Something had gone down, and it was abnormal.