XIV: I Don't Know

XIV: I Don't Know

Third POV

They all watched Izuku violently shaking his head, watching crystal-like tears drop to fall from his face. Something had gone down, but the real question was what. And the fact that no one knew what to do or say made it worse.

"Drop the gun."Katsuki suddenly commanded, his attention only wrapped on the boy who was currently losing his marbles.

The gun had been placed on the floor, but Izuku never got up or directly faced the blond, instead, he passed out, assuming it was from shock or sudden dehydration, watching his body hit the ground with a thud was just perfect as Katsuki got close and proceeded to pick him up bridal style.

Quietly watching their boss do this was definitely out of the ordinary, Kirishima watching him whisper something under his breath before giving out orders.

"Everyone get to cleaning, and Kirishima we need to talk about what happened, 'cause shit isn't adding up.", everyone nodded getting to work with the bodies and another person summoning someone else to pick up Shindo's body.

. . . Inside (Lounge area) . . .

Katsuki placed Izuku on one of the lounge room's couches, looking at his appearance.

He looked fragile with his eyes slightly red and puffy- such descriptions being talked about not long ago, as he rested comfortably. He slowly crouched a bit, his eyebrows furrowing as his hand touched his now bloodstained, freckled cheek. "Who are you... deep down?"

And that was it, before he left the boy to rest, with the two red-eyed men heading into an office to talk about what just transpired.

Katsuki taking the head seat, Kirishima sitting front and center. "Begin." He ordered.

"Alright, I headed downstairs and was looking for the right opportunity to strike each of the men down, but something felt off when I kept taking glances." Kirishima tried to explain.

Katsuki raised his brow, waving his hand for the continuation.

"I saw Izuku's face, and that's when things went wrong, I watched it but it didn't take time for things to register before I heard the first shot."

"I watched him grab Shindo's gun, elbowing him hard in the head knocking him out before I watched him shoot the first security, then the next, and then the next."

Katsuki's eyebrows furrowed, listening to what Izuku had supposedly done.

"I ran to try and stop him so he wouldn't get hurt, but, once I did, everyone was on the floor; all dead and that's when I noticed he hit every single vital point for a quick death with ease."

"I don't know what was wrong but he started muttering something, all I got from it was 'I'm not leaving' but either way... it just felt like surreal and that whoever did all that shooting it most certainly was not the same captive as before."

Katsuki nodded, taking in all this information, it was intriguing, to say the least.

"So I subdued him, so he wouldn't try to shoot me but, something might've clicked because he snapped back and that's when you all showed up and he began to cry."

And with that his story had come to a close, leaving Katsuki in thought.

He was beginning to have ideas as to why Izuku might've acted like that but he was drawing blanks; everything seemed so irrational and out of place...

And the key phrase 'I'm not leaving', what was that all about? If he was referring to this place then it wouldn't make sense because all he ever wanted to do was just leave.

Either way, Katsuki was gonna get his answers in no time when Mina knocked on the door. "Sorry to interrupt but sir, He's awoken and he's requesting to see you."

Katsuki shook his head, with him and Kirishima exiting, heading back to the lounge room to see everyone else, still armed in case Izuku tried something.

He circled the room a bit before pausing exactly in front of Izuku, "Well... I'm here so what is it?"

"My mom told me I'm special- and the way I react to certain situations are special..." he whispered, "no... she's just overly sugar coating things."

"You shot them with ease though..." Katsuki asked, pulling out his gun, removing the safety, and tossing it on the boy's lap, everyone getting worried. "Then what are you?"

Izuku looked up at him, his eyes back to normal but holding confusion. "Hyperfixation is what I have- as for what I am I still have no clue."

The feeling of the gun in his grasp made him feel weird, even though what he had just done a few minutes ago couldn't have felt anymore natural; but this was only because he had taken notes on guns in his former analysis books.

It was confusing, and all he wanted to do was know, he wanted to know everything before it was too damn late for him to find out.

He placed the gun gently back into Katsuki's palm shaking his head, "Death is something I know is inevitable, people have things that they want to do."

"But what happens when an irrational or unstable person walks into their life, taking on a role that, that person has no control over.? Then what?"

Katsuki paused, thinking about what the green-haired boy had said.

That interference, happened all the time, whether it was the idea of owning someone or deciding life or death for them.

He watched Izuku shrug, before switching the safety switch back on and placing the gun back in the holster, before placing his head on Katsuki's chest.

"That's it... I've waited far too long, c'mon we're heading back to my room." The blond whispered, grasping his arm- feeling an unnoticeable tint in his pants.

Everyone else watched, as the blond led Izuku out only wondering what was it with these two. They were more alike than they had ever realized, this fact only beginning to show now than before.

"Izuku Midoriya..." Uraraka whispered out loud.

"I think... Bakugo has met his match." Kirishima muttered.

The others could only really just stay quiet nodding their heads in agreement all equally taking in the fact that this had officially become a possible revelation for The Bakugo Clan.

"Only thing is, will this match prove to be the best decision or end up horribly?" Kaminari finished.

That was to be decided, perhaps later...