CHAPTER 3

SIENNA

We skipped the dessert. I wouldn't be able to eat it after that conversation anyways. I wanted James since the first moment I have seen him at the strip club. I never thought that I could attract him though and now I was standing in his penthouse. Of course, he lives in a fucking penthouse with a fucking perfect view.

We didn't talk in the car. I guess both of us were eager to get to James' apartment as fast as possible. Throughout the whole ride, I thought that we would start kissing in the elevator but that didn't happen. When we were alone in the elevator a stupid shyness took over my body. I hated that side of myself. James didn't make a move. He either realized my coyness or was too classy to make out in an elevator. Even though his silence his eyes were piercing their way to my soul.

When we reached the top floor, I stepped into the apartment before James and let myself take in the apartment. It was surrounded by whites and oak. I loved it.

When I made my way to the floor-to-ceiling windows James followed with slow steps. "It is beautiful," I stated the obvious. When James stayed silent a few more seconds I brought my gaze to him. "It is stereotypically perfect."

His lips didn't curl with a smile like before. His gaze was intense and when he started to walk toward me slowly my breathing accelerated. James slowly reached for the collar of my coat and his eyes leave mine only for a second to look at his hand holding my collar very softly only to return back. "Can I?" he asked. It was so obvious he was trying to restrain his voice.

I couldn't trust my voice when he was looking at me like that so I only nodded. With that, his eyes dropped lower. He very softly and slowly started undoing the buttons of my coat. When all I wanted to do was rip his clothed off, he was too controlled. It bothered me in a way but more than that it made me want him even more. I wanted to see him lose control. I wanted to be the thing that made him lose control.

When all of the buttons were undone James again looked at me and slowly pushed my coat off my shoulders. He very carefully put it on a chair nearby and came back to me. He was too close and the only focus of his icy blue eyes was on me. Even the thought of him being focused on me caused arousal between my legs.

James cupped my neck and his thumb brushed my jaw. "Can I kiss you Sienna?" he asked in a raspy voice.

I didn't even need to think to answer. "Yes," I breathed and stood on my toes to reach his lips, his very perfect and full lips. He let me brush my lips to his once, twice. Then captured my bottom lip. Still very restraint. His free hand came to my waist, his thumb teasing me. my hands were on his chest even with his shirt as a barrier I was able to feel his heath on my palms. He was strong, handsome, perfect and he wanted me.

I felt his tongue demanding for entrance and parted my lips at once. I wanted him to taste me. I wanted him to taste my lips, my mouth, my body, and the aching heat between my legs. One of my hands moved upper and cupped his head holding onto his hair desperately. When my tongue circled his mouth his hand on my waist did the opposite and moved south. He brushed my hip and then put his big, strong hand on my ass. He didn't grip me though and it made me angry. He was still too controlled.

I arched my back to push my ass into his hand and at the same time, I hold his head with my two hands and bite his bottom lip, hard. This won me a growl from him. This was his undoing. He gripped my ass hardly just before reaching for my thighs. He grabbed me and hold me up very easily. I immediately wrap my legs around his waist and sink my fingers to his broad shoulders. I was not too heavy but I was definitely not lightweight. James didn't seem to struggle with my weight though. He held me like I was lighter than a feather.