W-what?

I'm so sorry for not updating in forever but thank you to everybody who has read this book even tho it has very inconsistent updates. And now, with this being very much overdue chapterrrr ...... idek anymore ;-;

'Thoughts' "Talking" "Whispering" "Yelling" A/N

Previously on Dis- oop wrong thing

As he finally gets to his class, Katsuki runs in behind him. "You'll regret doing that nerd," he says with a sinister smirk.

And now at the end of class

( Y'all should all know how that one scene goes, I'm not trying to repeat it )

Izuku's P.O.V. ' After school'

The bell had just rang and I quickly got up and put my stuff in my backpack so that I won't have to run into Kacchan, but little did I know that he was going to tell me something that would haunt me forever. When I was done putting my stuff in my backpack I ran outside so that Kacchan wouldn't beat me up but he was already outside with his lackeys. When I saw him, he was already walking towards me. I was ready to run but he told me to stay where I was if not he would make sure that I wouldn't be able to move for the next three weeks so I stayed put. When he finally got to me he grabbed me and threw me towards the closest wall. When he did I flinched in pain and the next thing I know is that he's kicking me in the stomach and burning my  arms and my neck. He kept beating me until it was 6:30 I was bleeding everywhere and I know that I at least had a broken rib. All I remember seeing is a man in black with a gray scarf before passing out.

Aizawa's POV I was jumping from roof to roof when I saw something from the corner of my eye. I went to go check to see what it was and when I finally arrived I saw something that shocked me to the core. I started to tear up because it was awful that someone would do this it was a little boy. I went to check and see if he was still breathing and to my surprise but relief, he was. I picked him up and ran to the hospital. When I arrived at the hospital i took him to the nearest nurse. She was shocked to see the boy in my arms that injured. She took him away from me and rushed him to the OR (operation room ).  I called Hizashi and told him come meet me at the hospital. That was all I could get out before I started to panic.

Hizashi's POV I got a call from Aizawa telling me to meet him at the hospital. I could tell It was urgent because he sounded like he was on the verge of a panic attack. I rushed to the hospital worrying about Shouta so much that I almost went over the speed limit. When I got there I saw Shouta sitting in a chair with tears in his eyes. I ran up to him and and asked him questions 'What's wrong Shouta, what happened are you okay?!?!!' All he did was look up...

THANK YOU ALL FOR READING THIS BOOK YOU ARE ALL AMAZING. And a special thank to @shadow_wolvez1372 for this wonderful idea. Hope you all have an amazing day/night! BAIIIIIIIIIII