Going Back Home

'Thoughts'        "Talking"     "Whispering"         "Yelling"     A/N

Sorry for not updating recently but I've been ...busy... 'Flashbacks to all the fanfictions I've been reading instead of doing schoolwork.' Ah sorry i'll try to update at least once every week though. And now onto the story.

From The Previous Chapter

They saw Izuku bloodied on the floor with a knife in his stomach and Hisashi standing over with a look of pride for what he'd done. After they took him away and Izuku was all healed up, they gave him back to Inko his "loving, caring mother".

During the month that was at the hospital InkO became an alcoholic and blamed Izuku for her husband going to jail. ( after Hisashi found out Izuku was quirkless was the only time he hit Inko and she believed it was an accident. He hit Izuku when Inko was at work or not around. ) At first she only neglected him, but then started abusing him mentally for all the non-existent things he did.

Third Person P.O.V.

Izuku woke up to the flashing red letters of his alarm clock. He quickly sat up remembering that today was the last day that he would have to endure the torture of his classmates. He decided to get up and get ready so that he could -hopefully- escape Bakugo's abuse this morning. As he went to the bathroom to brush his teeth he saw his knife. As he saw it, he got this strange light inside his his eyes. He picked it up and watched as he dragged the knife across his skin.

1 cut for being useless

2 cuts for being a fanboy

3 cuts for wanting to be a hero

4 cuts for being the cause of my rape

5 cuts for being the reason Hisashi went to jail

6 cuts for being quirkless

7 cuts for being the cause of mom's alcoholism

Izuku's eyes started to water as he cut and cut the skin of his arm until it became numb. That's when he stopped. He washed his arm then wrapped it up and continued on like nothing just happened.

~~Time skip to after he gets ready and is on his way to school~~

( Still third person P.O.V. )

Izuku was just walking to school when suddenly he hears loud yelling and explosions. You could see the look of pure fear in his eyes. He started speeding to get away before Katsuki saw him but he was too late. "Oi nerd what are you doing?" "W-walking to school Kacchan." "Are you trying to be smart Deku", he says with explosions in his hands. "S-s-sorry Kacchan" "WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT THAT FUCKING NAME YOU DUMB DEKU!!!!!" "S-Sorry", he says while slowly backing up. Izuku can be seen twisting and turning, running, down the street away from Katsuki. As he finally gets to his class, Katsuki runs in behind him. "You'll regret doing that nerd," he says with a sinister smirk.

I'M SO SORRY ABOUT THE LONG WAIT. I'VE HAD MAJOR WRITERS BLOCK SO I TRIED TO MAKE THIS CHAPTER A BIT LONGER.I'M NOT SURE IF I ACCOMPLISHED THAT THO. AGAIN I'M SORRY AND I HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT/AFTERNOON

On a side note I need ideas for the next chapter. Should the next chapter be where Aizawa finds Deku being brutally beaten by Bakugou or something elsePLEASE GIVE IDEAS