'seems there are no problems here then.'

3rd POV:

TW: swears

  Alex starred at the boy who was stunned about Alex being conscious. Alex nodded his head slowly before yelling for Dream. 

   Alex unlocked the door and George immediately pushed Alex out of the way and hide in the bathtub. Dream bashed through the door, so fast Alex felt the wind in his face. 'Where is he?!'. Dream sounded furious which scared George. 'Uhh, I don't know.. he just zoomed past me a minute ago i think-'. Bam, Alex lost conscious. Dream drunk and mad doesn't  goes well George thought. Dream called for Sapnap to take him out. 

  Dream grabbed the shower curtain and pulled it to the other side to reveal a scared tiny boy sitting in the tub. George looked up at the furious boy. Dream reached for his forearm grabbing it firmly and lifting him up, George yelped. 'You are gonna tell the cops you went through a break up? Hear me? If you do tell. I swear to God, you will wish you were never fucking born.' George nodded.

   The cops arrived with guns and everyone looked at them confused. 'Where is George?' the cops yelled. George came up to them and told them about a break up and him getting drunk. 'well, seems to be no problem here then.' The cops left and George fell to the floor sobbing. Everyone danced the night away, expect for George and Dream who were in a room.

             Hello! This is the end of the chapter, i am thinking of something good ahead of time :)  remember, eat if you haven't take a drink of water and have a lovely day/night ily<3

                          277 words