A new person.

3rd POV:

     "I can't help myself when you cry, darling." Dream frowned. George just kept crying into the pillow. After a bit Dream got annoyed George wouldn't stop crying and left him to cry by himself. The surprise was simply Lizzy dead.

After a short amount of time Dream got mad he was still crying and poured hot coffee over his body. Ouch.

BadBoyHalo's POV because we need some skephalo 😍😍:

I stroked Skeppy's hair mumbling sweet things. Skeppy has gone through the worst out of all of us, well maybe expect Lizzy but he has. Dream has been really distance from us when Lizzy and George came back. Niki and Minx cuddled in the corner since it was fucking freezing here. I heard rattles outside the door and all of us tensed up, I felt Skeppy get on his elbows and away from me.

"So, I'm getting bored of just torturing Skeppy, *this for u @sophiawiggins* so how about.." he looked at the room before making eye contact with someone, it wasn't Skeppy, it wasn't me..- oh no. I looked around and he was making eye contact with Niki, his eyes going right through her. "Ahh, Niki! How nice of you to volunteer."

"Don't fucking touch her." Minx spat and tightened her grip on Niki. "I don't want you guys to get hurt, I'll just go." Niki got up, some tears escaping from her eyes and walked out the door with Dream. Minx's arm covered herself as she sobbed into her sleeve loudly.

I looked back at Skeppy and tapped on his shoulder, "Let's go over to Minx." I whispered. *HELP I RUBBED MY EYE AND I REALIZED I HAD MASCARA AND EYELINER ON- HELP*

Me and Skeppy crawled quietly over to Minx to assure Niki will be okay.

I'm sorry this was such a short chapter, I'm struggling a lot irl. Oh and uh, my tiktok is rxhnes. I just thought I'd tell you guys if you do wanna tag me or interact with anything, but uh. I request you keep the Wattpad thing off because this is my private account and like this is my main for all my online friends and irl friends so keep this a secret but be free to tag or interact with me on there!!! If you do wanna talk about Wattpad either dm me through tiktok or discord or Wattpad or Instagram!!

tiktok: rxhnes
Instagram: rxhnes
discord: rxhnes#1408

keep a reminder that these accounts *not including discord* are my main accounts and all my irl friends and online friends follow me and uh my family so , keep the Wattpad off my page or I will have to remove your follow :(

ANYWAYS ILYSMMMMM MWAH MWAH MWAH
stay healthy<3