12→𝑩𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒅

"We are over here" You heard the girl from yesterday. You looked towards her and saw how she was waving her arms around like crazy. You giggled a little bit and walked towards her. You saw that she was alone today.

"Hey I see that you are alone today" You sat in the empty seat that was in front of her. "Yeah, the other guy had other things to do" She pouted. "But that just means I'll get to be more with you" She smiled.

You smiled at her. She's so adorable. You thought to yourself. "Anyways I know that you're underage" You told her. She looked surprised at you. "But don't worry I won't tell anyone" You saw as to how she sighed with relief. You just smiled at her.

"It's just that you are so adorable and you smell so good" She said covering her mouth with her hands. You laughed a little. "Yeah, I get that a lot" You smiled at her. "Can I touch you like yesterday?" She asked you. You thought about it for a second.

"Why don't you get a private room that way you can touch me all you want" You smiled hoping that she would. "Oh if I get one can I touch you and everything?" She asked you. "Yeah it's much easier and that way none of us would get in trouble" She stood up right away. "Okay, then how do I get one?" She smiled at you.

"Just follow me" You stood up and grabbed her hand. You headed towards the rooms. Nodding to the bodyguard that's there. "What rooms are available?" You asked him. "Room 5 and 8 are available right now" He said back looking at the girl behind you. You smiled at him and walked towards room number 5.

You let her walk in first and you followed behind. "Here you can do whatever you want for thirty minutes." You told her. She sat down and looked at you dead in the eye. "Anything?" She asked giggling. "Yeah anything as long it's appropriate" You smiled at her.

"Then come here" She said patting her lap. You walked towards her and sat on her lap. The height difference wasn't that much but you were still taller than her. Your chest ended up right in her face. You thought she would be bothered by it but you just remembered about yesterday and let it go.

She started giggling. "What funny?" You questioned her wondering what's funny. "It's just the fact that I have you here and he doesn't is fun" She said giggling. You tilted your head. "Who?" You asked her. "Oh don't worry about it" She looked at you with her cheeks all flushed.

"Is it normal for you to always have your cheeks so red?" You asked her. She hugged you pulling you in. "It's just that I get excited a lot when I'm near people who smell so good" She said. "I didn't know I smelled that good" You let out a small laugh. "Yeah, you smell like flowers. I wonder how your blood would taste" She said. "Huh!?" You looked down at her surprised.

"What did you just say I didn't catch the last part." You said hoping for what you heard was actually wrong. She looked up at you and smiled again. "I said I wonder how your blood would taste" She repeated herself not changing anything.

"Why would you want to taste my blood?" You asked her. "Oh I just wanna know how it tastes that's all" She smiled. "Okay" You looked away from her not knowing what to say anymore.

You looked over to the clock and saw that your time was almost up. "Hey, our time is almost up so if you want to do or request anything go for it" You smiled at her. "Then can I touch you?" She asked. "Aren't you already touching me?" You asked her. She put her hand in your breast and squeezed it. "No touch you like this" She said squeezing it more. You hold back a moan.

"Go ahead but don't leave any marks" You told her. That second her other hand moved to your other chest. She started playing with them. "Wow, this lingerie makes your boobs pop out a lot" She said staring straight into your chest. She kept on playing with them for a couple of more minutes. You looked over at the clock and saw that your time was up.

"Hey, our time is up" You said looking down at her. She looked up at you and pouted not letting go of your tits. "But I want to keep touching your boobs." She pouted. "Sorry but the time is up and I can't get in trouble." You gave her a smile. "Fine" She let go of your tits. You got off her and she stood up. "Here for you" She said handing you money. "Thank you, please come again" You smiled at her as she walked out.

You went over to changing room since it was almost time to clock out. You changed your outfit and grabbed your bag. You checked your phone to see if you had any messages. You had one. You opened it and saw who it was from.

Dabi - "I see you have a new client"

You went through your memory to try to remember if he had been in the club. He wasn't. How would he know? You thought to yourself.

Y/n - "How you know?"

Dabi - "I'm waiting outside of your work. Change and meet me here"

"Damn bossy enough," You said as you started walking towards the exit.