16→𝑾𝒉𝒐?

You woke up the next day, in Dabi's arms. This time you were facing him, your face in his chest. You had to go to the bathroom so you tried to get away from him but he was hugging you too tight.

"Where do you think you're going?" You looked up to see that Dabi was awake. "I'm trying to go to the bathroom to clean myself up but you're hugging me too tight" You tried to wiggle out of his grip but he just wouldn't budge.

"Just stay here. We'll take a shower later" Dabi said resting his chin on top of your face. You began thinking of a way that he would let you go.

"You cumed inside of me" You said smirking. "W-what" Dabi stuttered. You looked up at him. "You came inside of me and if you don't let me go your seed is gonna stay inside of me and then I will get pregnant" You smiled looking up at him.

"Fuck. Hurry up and go clean that shit out." He let go of you. You stood up, grabbed a random shirt and sweatpants, and headed out to the bathroom.

You took off your clothes and hopped in the shower, washing your body and hair. You then squatted down and inserted two fingers in. Trying to clean yourself. "God I hate doing this" You said as you cleaned your insides.

Making sure that everything was out you got out of the shower. Put on back your shirt and sweatpants. Walking towards your room you saw that Dabi was still laying down in your bed.

"Geez, I see you made yourself home"You sarcastically said as you picked up your clothes from the floor and put it on the laundry basket. "Well yeah, it's my girl's house." He looked up and said. You laughed.

"Just because it's my house doesn't mean you can get so comfortable" You replied back. "Anyways you cleaned yourself good?" Dabi asked. You left out a small laugh. "What? What's so funny?" He said sounding kind of scared. "It's just that you released it in so deep I don't think I was able to take it all out"You tried to sound concerned.

He sat up in the bed. "What did you say?" He asked this time he stood up. "Please tell me you're joking Y/n" He stood up in front of you. "It's just that I couldn't reach it and I think I left it in there and it probably started to take action already" You grabbed your hair to make it more believable.

"Fuck Y/n I can't be a dad!" Dabi exclaimed. He grabbed his black hair with both of his hands he looked scared and concerned. He was breathing hard.

You decided that it was enough. You started laughing. "Why are you laughing Y/n?" He asked you. You kept on laughing tears started to form in your eyes. "Y/n! This isn't funny!" He yelled.

You tried to calm yourself down. "It's just- It's just that-" You looked up at him and burst up laughing once you saw his concerned face. "It's just what Y/n" He yelled again.

You were finally able to calm down. "Dabi don't worry about it I'm on birth control" You said giving him a sincere smile. He looked at you in shock at first but then his face turned into annoyance. "God Y/n this isn't funny!" He exclaimed. "I actually thought you would get pregnant," He said this time he sounded relieved.

"Ew, I don't want kids. Those things scare me" You said your body shivering in fear. Dabi looked at you up and down and then he let out a small laugh. "Of course you wouldn't" He said.

You looked at the clock on your nightstand. 12:03pm. "Ugh it's this late already?" You groaned. You then remembered what happened to Ex/n last night. "Oh shit, I need to check up on Ex/n" You rushed out of your room into the living room.

There on the couch, you saw Ex/n, sleeping. "Why the fuck is he still sleeping?" You heard Dabi behind you. "Probably because you almost beat him up to death?" You sarcastically said. "I should've just killed him" He said walking into the kitchen and grabbing a water bottle.

"You wanna kill everyone" You rolled your eyes as you started to inspect Ex/n face. "Pass me a wet cloth to clean up the dried blood on him." You called over to Dabi who was still in the kitchen.

"Catch" He said as he threw a wet cloth at you. You watched and started cleaning up all of his dried blood. "You should just let him die" You heard Dabi said. "Dabi shut up" You ignored him and continued. "Anyways how did you know I had new regulars?" You asked him when you were done.

"Oh I wasn't really sure but I knew that someone kept on going and asking for you over and over" He said. "Damn so it was just a gut feeling?" You asked him as you walked into your kitchen to see what to eat. "Yeah. So who are they?" He asked you staring at you as you opened your fridge. "Oh, I don't know their names" You deiced that you were gone get cereal so you pulled out the milk.

"How do they look like?" He kept on asking. "God for what are you gonna go and kill them or something?" You took out your bowl and poured in your favorite milk. "Just tell me Y/n it's too early to be getting on my nerves" He rolled his eyes.

"It was a girl and a man. The girl was really pretty she looked like a high schooler and she would always have to space buns. The guy looked kind of old and he had like two personalities you could say they both had kind of blond-ish hair. Happy?" You looked over to Dabi because he was too quiet. "Um, what's up?" You asked once you saw his shocked expression.

"Did you tell them your name?" He asked in a rush. You couldn't answer because he had run out of the kitchen into your room. You just stood there confused. "Did you tell them your name Y/n!" Dabi yelled once he came out of your room. He was fully dressed. "I don't really remember. Why?" You asked him still confused about what was happening.

"God Y/n you should've told me sooner!" He said. "How was I supposed to know to tell you?" You replied back. "Y/n don't go to work for a while" Dabi said standing in front of you. "I cant take a break from work" You answered him back.

"Why not?!" He said in a loud voice. "Because I need the money" You gave him the obvious answer. "I'll give you some money just stay home for a couple of days and don't go outside" He answered back. "I will come and check up on you and that asshole tomorrow" He hugged you.

"Please promise me that you won't go out" He whispered still hugging you. You just hugged him back. "Please" You heard him whisper. You closed your eyes and took in a deep breath. "I promise" You whispered back. "Thank you" He let go of you and gave you a light kiss. "Lock everything up and if anything happens you have my number" He said letting go of you.

He gave you one last smile and walked out of your place. You stood there for a couple of seconds trying to process what just happened. You decided to ignore those thoughts and continued to eat your cereal.