"Harry flippin styles"

I'm dead.

D E C E A S E D.

I legit choked on air, them tripped over myself when I got out of bed.

You know when I first got onto Wattpad, the first thing I saw on the category list was ✨ fanfiction ✨

And me being the curious potato head I was, I happily clicked and....can I just say WTF?

Girls.....girls....{insert username}

I swear y'all's ovaries burst when you see a celebrity who don't even know your fackin name and y'all be writing on a public platform with millions of users about the dirtiest shitz y'all fantasize about instead of grabbing a book and using your brain like you use your phone.

I swear, most of these
books are legit ridiculous...

[Insert ridiculous title]

Here's an example, "I was kidnapped by the mafia boss Harry Styles who is also my baby daddy but my alpha and I'm runny away from my mate who's also him"

....

 Bitch

Bitch.

I swear I ain't cappin when I say some of these books got titles like this.

I swear on Namjoon's 100th airpod that most of these writers are weirdly hornified 12year olds.

And not to mention After by Anne Todd

Don't come at me bro, but allegedly that book was a Harry Styles fanfic and think about it...

It's trashy.

Like legit, I ain't milkin goats....it's the truth.

Jeez calm your sticks guys, I'm just saying.....anyways

The "girl" goody twoshoes who's innocent goes to college and her life changes when she meets a dreamy guy called Harry*oh swoon*

She had a boyfriend by the way who she CHEATED ON  with Harry btw.

And guys, nothin about her was innocent
The river, the bath, the other stuff and so forth

.

And Harry flippin played with her, come on
.....

Just because he has a dark past, y'all gon give him a trophy for participation?Come on...

My eyes literally touched my brain when I rolled my eyes.

And please be honest, you can't be all innocent or pure if you're gonna be willing to do all that impure stuff.

She.Was.Never.Pure

None off y'all are so calm your sticks.

Calm your sticks Wattpad

Legit, I love Amma Todd, just wanted to rant cos some stuff needs attention