*every introduction ever*

[Insert cliché girl name]

*Beep* *beep* *beep*

*Bee-*

I slammed my hand on my alarm shutting it off completely then falling out of my bed because that's what every teenage girl does when they get woken up in the morning. I check the time and see...'holy crap!I'm late!'

*Oh not another one*

"Lilah you'd better get your ass downstairs before I beat your ass up!!"
My mom yelled from downstairs.
I made sure to wear a long sleeved sweater and short skirt and eyeliner and mascara and face powder and the whole line of Chanel with my Gucci bag and Balenciaga socks, making sure to look like a Victoria's secret model.

....I'm not exaggerating I swear

I sustain a sharp slap from my mom. Tears stream down from my gorgeous bluebell eyes and I bite my cherry red lips ignoring the excessive amount of lipstick that makes me look like a striper from the red light district. I have a feeling that my mom hate me. But I still love her. After all, she didn't sell me to a bunch of men for beer last night like she promised.

I won't stop, I promise

I walked past Xavier Black the trouble maker of the school and football captain. His features were absolutely stunning from his clean cut jaw to his gorgeous rock hard abs which showed through his tight, black sleeveless shirt. Veins wrapped around his bulging muscles as he flexed them whilst he walked. I was captivated by his forest green orbs which held a dark brooding mystery behind them that I could not pinpoint.

Xavier : why the fuck is that skinny girl staring at me? It's been an hour.