•the pArTy•

I snuck into the house carefully trying not to make any noise as I'd entered through the front door

.    .
, - ,

I however fell all the way into the living room with a loud thud because of that one loose floor board. "What are you doing here so late?!!"
I fell right in front of my mother, drunk as always.
"I...uh...I was.... coming from school"

A sharp slap stung my cheeks. And tears streamed down my face.
"I bet it was that boy huh?!"
My heart sank into my stomach with guilt remembering Xavier's sweet gesture of dropping me off after the incident at the party.

ミ●﹏☉ミミ●﹏☉ミミ●﹏☉ミミ●﹏☉ミミ●﹏☉ミ(*﹏*;

Previously, at the party

"Whoo!!!Cocaine on me!!!!" Some guy from school yelled over the music. I sat dazed in a chair holding the arm rests as my imagination took me places. I giggled uncontrollably because of the alcohol. I've never had a drink before or gone to a party, but Xander took me out during school. I giggled again, we skipped class.

Fuck you. If I did that I'd be dead for life.

Suddenly I was in the bathroom with Xander on top of me. He was touching the wrong places even when I tried to stop him. Then like lighting, he was ripped off me.

Bitch, what?!

I gasped as the two boys fought for me. But Xavier won, holding my hand looking worried and slightly angry. "Princess, why would you come here. With 'him'?!" He demanded, scaring me with his voice. I whimpered unable to answer him. He sighed and kissed my forehead.

Wait a damn minute, she nearly got raped and now she's suddenly safe with him?!!!wtf?!!!!!!

I felt my eyes closing and my bod getting weaker. But he caught me.

....

Bitch

Fuck you!!

And everyone who watched this happen!!

Heheheheheheeeeeeeeeeee I must admit that I'm guilt of doing this. Lol