"Daddy?""wuuuuuut?"

I'd like to honestly and patiently say this as calmly as possible when I officially say

What tha fuq?!!

Guys, it's only been day two of me being stress free and finally catching up to reading books on wattpad and what I see is..."daddy doesn't like it when I throw tantrums. But I love my daddy, sometimes I don't want him to go to work, so to make him stay I sway my wittu hips and sit on his di-"

At first I'm like...."awww it's a two year old who loves her dad and she just wants to play"

*Hahaha reports for bullying*

Then I realise "oof. This shit should be illegal"
And. I doubt the police can arrest a ten year old with ridiculous fantasies.

Guys, I already have an exhausting.job of converting oxygen into carbon dioxide the y'all do this to me?

Ughhhh, I high-key wanna puke.

And man, this has to be dominating the entire platform of wattpad.

Like, srsly whatever happened to good old books about superheroes who don't wear capes, or drama mysteries and dope romances between a guy who meets a girl who both meet a movie house and popcorn?

I fackin thought it'd be great.

Errday I gotta sing, "sweet home alabama"

My fingers ain't got blisters yet. So don't get my knickers in a bunch please.

And some of these aren't even marked as matureಠ,_」ಠ

I hate the stuff I see here on the hot list guys,....and when I say it's hot....it's the armpit of the fat gamer dude from the simpsons after he's had too much food (which is always)

Wait....I meant Peter from family guy....where am I going with this?

Ohhhh...yeah ....it's hotter and more disgusting than the inside of a chimpanzee's butt.

Guys....I didn't know that beating up your girlfriend with a whip and raping her in the back of a class was romantic... ??????? (Oh yeah, My Bully Caden 18+)

Guys..........

The guys on wattpad a man hoes and literal buttholes.

How's that the hottest thing on the planet?

And at the end of the book, the guy confesses his love for the girl and the girl says she's pregenenant and wants to be with him because he's her baby daddy and the sweetest most gentlest guy on the planet.......

.......

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF??????❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗

ARE WE CASUALLY GOING TO FORGET THAT THIS GUY RAPED YOU?!!!AND NOW YOURE CALLING HIM DADDY?!!????

I swear, some stuff on this app disregards human life and women's abuse.

Then they casually slip in alphas and vampires into the story saying...oh he's my mate. So it's cool.

I swear, these characters be dumber than a bag of wet hammers.

I'm tired y'all, I'mma head out and sleep on the lawn and let mosquitoes suck my blood till I die.

Peace✌️