disclaimers

okay before we start, let's clear up a few things :)

y/n's characteristics are open but the character lives in and was raised in japan. this story is set during her first and second year of high school. school life will have both american and japanese aspects to it, if it doesn't make sense it will later on. ummm there are (appropriate) step-family relationships mentioned in the book. there is also mentions of another character dealing with illness (none of the haikyuu characters). some character are a little ooc. use of characters from other animes. i think that's it?

the story will be modernized in the sense that current slang will likely be used. social media probably won't be mentioned much

MOST IMPORTANTLY this book will contain 13+, 16+, 18+ content. the content consists of mature language, mature situations, angst, fluff, and minimal smut (but there will be some so its best i put it in the warnings). there will be warnings for any mature content that will be written so at least there's that.

please listen to and respect the age ratings! if you are younger than this do not read or interact! and if you do read, i ask that you are a silent reader and especially do NOT talk about your age (aka don't comment stuff like "but im literally 12/13"). i don't mean to sound harsh! this is just to keep myself, other readers, and most importantly YOU safe and comfortable. people are weirdos. be safe.

while the reads and love are greatly appreciated i dont want any disrespect in my comments. ofc you are allowed to voice your opinions about MY work but as soon as you target another reader or community of people, your comment will be deleted and you will be blocked. ive had a few occasions where ive had to do this and its so upsetting istg.

no upload schedule as of now but if that changes ill let you know (so like follow me for updates/announcements/involvement)

um thats kinda it. if there are any questions you can ask them, im happy to answer. check out my reading lists, in it you can find books from my mutuals and other creators whose work i really enjoy. and don't forget to check my other works xx

author out, chapter 1 is next!