chap 1. a broken past

It was a dark night. It was around 11:30 when Sakura got stuck in the rain. I assume she was cold since it was early January. Sirens flash by and startle her. Sakura finally reached the bus stop. When she was only 19 She worked 2 jobs, one at a grocery store as a cash register and the other in an office for one of the biggest successors in japan. She was huddled under the little amount of shelter she had. A man walked up to her and out of nowhere made an umbrella. He offered it to Sakura and she gently grabbed it. Sakura was a African American  5'3 woman who wasn't that hard spot because of he "out there" clothing style. The woman looked up at the man and his kind gesture. The man had white hair and I don't even know what his eye color was anyway Sakura had dark brown curly hair with green eyes. And I guess they fell in love "cringe" I always hated the thought of love blah, any way I'm Kaberia oh and remember the two people I was just talking about yeah those are my parents. I'm just gonna tell ya now, don't freak but do you know who is the most selfish, ugly, bald, larva looking trash can is...... no? Um okay let me dumb it down for ya the most wanted villain... well anywhere? Yep all for one that's my dad listen you might think "oh, she's a villain or a bad guy" I mean my attitude is but not my Intentions. You heard the first part of the story well I'm about to tell you the rest. this is a story about my life so grab your favorite...... snack or drink I guess?!