lies revealed pt 8

there are 2 types of people it this world ones that are considered evil and the ones that are evil that we call heros. the reason why I say this is because I learned the truth at a young age. You can't always depend on others to save you. It is you who has to make that choice to break your own chains. anyways the sports festival is coming up. I am way more advanced than all of these uncultured swines. that one bubbly girl is always looking at me and it gets annoying from time to time. the fact that I have to do this makes me angry. I guess all those days my father trained me payed off. 

The day finally comes we walk into the arena and I gain flashbacks that flood into my head... of my f-father yelling at me telling my how useless I am he is the reason why i'm like this. NO I will have some sense of faith maybe I could win this, win this for me! But honestly what if I can't control my urges and no not sexual urges. sometimes when I sense a powerful quirk I have to take it thats why it will challenging to avoid everyone. That anna girl she does not know it yet but her quirk is powerful just not in a physical way.......... in a mental way. The blonde man announced that the first test will be a race I will have no problems with this. It looks like a pit? Before I could come up with some rational plan 

"GO!!" 

s-shit I was not listening to what he had said nevermind 

RUN!!!

That girl is in first place along with bakugou and todoroki right behind. I jump up and create blocks of earth to run on to try to get ahead. I jump on the floor and jump though bakugou and todorokis gap and sprint as fast as I can and i use my water and air to boost meI can here bakugou's frustrated screams but I was in to much of a state to determination to turn back. I use earth spikes to pierce through one of the robots to get past. next was the pit I of course went through with my original plan. I can see the finish line Bakugou and todoroki were on my ass and IZUKU!!!! what??? Think kabe think!!! AIR!!! I do a round-off to boost my abilities with my air and fly off faster than I ever have before I shoot past the girl and "KABE WINS WITH ANNA AT SHORT SECOND!!! WOW ALMOST A TIE" I try to land by pushing my hand to the floor to push my front part up so I won't land face first and end up doing a backflip land. With heavy breath I know anna was so set on being in first place that she had forgotten who could beat her....... me.