why? I was at the good part!

Since I had won the first obstacle course I had the most points which means everyone was gonna target me which also means I have to come up with a back up plan and fast. I had to pick a team with strength, speed, and agility to match up with my own. Bakugou was the first off my list he was strong, fast and cautious, but he would want the lead and that would do me no good. then Ida he was fast, smart, but he was not very aware of his surroundings most of the time and he is a nag. my list went down to Shinso, Kirishima, anna, and Tendo. they have mental, physical, and extremely noticeable strength. but that is if I can get them on my team!

"Aww, not again" a little boy said furiously. "my pencil broke! I'll just have to ask mom to get me new ones after all once a pencil breaks it is no good after. anyways back to mom's story, oh wait! forgot to tell you, silly me! my mother is the most coolest, awesome, fun, and overall just amazing person in the world! her placement in the hero charts is currently #1! I love my mom I want to be just like her when I'm grown! I don't have my quirk yet but when I do I know it's gonna be just like my mom's! and yes I do have a dad but we don't get along at ALL! we always fight over mom and I know she hates it in all but he's just, just, JUST!- oh my mom is calling probably for dinner. She is not done telling me her story yet but I get about 5 minutes of it before bed! Next I'm gonna ask her about her workout schedule! Oh, and by the way not that you care but my name is laylenne pronounced like L-A-Y-L-I-N- anyways I'm off bye!