The shitty truth -SHORT- part 4

It's been years since we are now in 2nd grade. We are bffs now nothing can tear us apart. "DING DING DING DING......DING DING DING DING'' not even the bell "hey kabe wanna go to the park?" sure izuku. we head to the park and Mrs Inko hands us two hero collectible packs. 2-"I GOT ALL- MIGHT!!!!!" hehehe. It's my 23rd n you? "24th'' hehe. Hey let's go on the swings!!!!! "Okay" hey look izuku i can fly. i jumped off and landed perfectly then this is where my life turned upside down. Once I jumped off and landed it I would never be the same, a portal opened behind me and grabbed me and pulled me in. The last thing I remember is Izuku's hand and voice trying to reach me "KABE". I woke up on a table it was not soft at all, then a scratch voice rose from the dark, "hello kaberia" ....i stayed silent "i know this is alot to take in but have you noticed your different from every other kid and person in general, how smart and advanced you are" ...y-yes? "Well I have the answer for you..... You are meant to be a villain." Not a hero!!" no no im im a- "no kaberia your quirk can kill people your a monster!!" STOP!!!! "But if you join us... your family" m-my -snif- family? "Yes you have a father and an uncle and me your older brother!!... let me properly introduce myself...... im tomura shigaraki". But who you really want to meet is....." "Hello kaberia" ever since that day iv'e been what they wanted not me.