Chapter 12- Astronomy

I walked up the last couple of stairs and walked into the tower.
      Fred was standing there, patiently waiting for me.
      "Fred?" I said, walking inside.
      "Darling." he pointed to the blanket on the balcony.
      I smiled and walked to the blanket. It had some food set on it.
      I sat down, "What is this?"
      "This is our first date." He told me.
      I laughed, "That wasn't the first time we were up here?"
      "No." He said, sitting down next to me.
      I felt around the blanket, "Did you put something under this?"
      "Yes." He chuckled, "Pillows because I know that you're kind of..."
      "Bony?"
      "Yes, that's it." He smiled.
      I set my head on his shoulder, "It's perfect, thank you."
      "You're welcome." He told me.
      He grabbed my hand and put our fingers together. I smiled.
      I looked at the sky. It was beautiful. It was blue as it was the middle of the day, but there were clouds scattered everywhere.
      I breathed in deeply, taking in the moment. I could feel his eyes staring down at me.
      "Take a picture, it'll last longer." I told him jokingly.
      "Why take a picture when I'm gonna be with you for forever?" he asked.
      I sat up straight and looked at him, "Is that so?"
"Very much so." He said, bringing his hand up to my cheek.
I brought myself towards him and kissed him. Once again, I was putting my fingers through his hair.
He smiled through the kiss which caused me to smile. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer.
He shifted his left hand behind my head and his right hand to my back. He leaned forward, laying me down.
He hovered on top of me as I grabbed the collar of his shirt with my left hand. He lowered himself and we continued on.
He used his left hand to hold himself up. He took his right hand moved it to the top button of my shirt. I grabbed his wrist and he didn't unbutton any other buttons but the one.
Instead, he brought his right hand back and slowly slid it up my thigh, signifying that he knew what he was doing.
He separated his lips from mine and curled a smirk. He lowered his head and I kissed him on the cheek. He kissed the crook of my neck and I felt the butterflies.
Still keeping my right hand in his hair, I put my left hand on his shoulder-blade. I gently bit my lip as he brought his to my ear.
"I'll see you later." He whispered in his airy breath.
He brought his head up and kissed me one more time before standing up and leaving the tower.
I stayed, laying there. My heart was thumping out of my chest and my stomach was fluttering.
Oh. My. God.