Mia Stark

I was 17 when my mom answered her phone to an unknown number. I listened as she looked at me with a sad face.

Mom:" Mia its for you."

I took the phone hesitantly.

???:" Mia this is Agent Hill. I know who you are related to and I know what your mom can do. My boss would like to start protecting you and training."

I brushed my hair behind my ear and looked at my mom.

Me:" Let me speak with my mom and I'll get back to you tomorrow?"

Hill:" Thank you."

I hung up and looked at my mom.

Mom:" Sweetheart you know he'll be there.

Me:" I'm not worried about him. I'm worried about you."

Mom:" Mia I want you to do what you have always wanted to. I want you to save the world and meet your father. You have talked about it almost as long as you could speak. Heck you got all the brains from him."

Me:" You are going through a lot right now."

Mom:" Sweetheart I'll be fine."

I nodded and went to my room. I grabbed a suitcase and started packing. I felt my brothers presence in the doorway. He was always upset since his dad was some random football player, and got no power from my mom.

Liam:" I'll watch out for her."

Me:" I know you will but who's going to watch out for you?"

Liam:" I'll be fine."

I smiled and came to hug him. We trained in martial arts, tiquando, and other things. We were close and he was my partner in crime in everything.

Me:" You will be okay, right?"

Liam:" Of course. You just remember to check in okay?"

I smiled and nodded.

Me:" Who knows maybe you will join me there someday?"

Liam:" You know I kind of like the low profile."

I laughed and threw my pillow at him.

Me:" Just remember she has that doctor's appointment next week. Its really important. Oh and your application letters should be coming in next month."

Liam:" We will be fine."

Me:" Come help me pack."

He smiled and started helping me pack. I grabbed my phone and called the number back.

Hill:" Mia."

Me:" I can be there tomorrow evening."

My mom was a fantastic lawyer, but her newly found heart problems has slowed her down. We are very well off thought so it wouldn't be a problem.

Hill:" I'll let Fury know. Do you want me to have your dad pick you up?"

Me:" First rule. I tell him and the others when I'm ready."

Hill:" Got it."

Me:" I will have my car waiting for me there."

Hill:" I'll see you tomorrow."

I hung up and looked at Liam.

Me:" Do you think Henry is awake so I can get that done?"

Mom:" Yes I just got off the phone scheduling that. He will be picking it up in 15 minutes."

I smiled and hugged her. I finished packing and planning my flight, after saying goodnight to my small family I went to bed. I slept the hardest I have in a really long time and I needed it for the next days adventure.