Pit Stop

I arrived at the bombing site and stepped out of the car in my new clean outfit and saw T'Challa. I walked up to him rather quickly and went to hug him. He embraced it and then looked at me.

Me:" I'm so sorry. I know how close you were."

T'Challa:" You know what believe about death in my culture. Its been a long time Mia."

I nodded.

Me:" I know what you are probably thinking right now. Please don't act out okay me and my dad will try to handle it."

T'Challa:" I can't promise anything like that Mia."

I gently nodded and walked to Nat who I saw in the distance. I heard her talking to who I presume was Steve. She looked at me after the phone call ended.

Me:" I think he's here."

Nat:" Me to."

Me:" We can't stop him Nat."

Nat:" I can atleast try."

I knew I had to get on my way to my dad soon, but I had to make sure everyone here was okay.

Me:" I gotta go Nat I just wanted to check in."

She nodded and gave me a weak smile. I turned and went to the side of the building. That's where I saw Cap and Sam. I stepped in front of them and they looked at me with surprise.

Me:" I know I can't stop you, but please try to consider everything."

Steve:" Mia..."

I lifted my hand and looked at those dark sunglasses.

Me:" Just keep your head straight Cap. Sam try not to die."

I walked out and headed to the car once again. I told Happy to step on it. Then I saw my phone going off.

Tony:" Mia Stark get the hell out of there."

Me:" Dad take a deep breathe I was only checking on T'Challa and Nat."

Tony:" What part of get to me as soon as possible meant a pit stop at a bombing site?"

Me:" I'm on my way I'll see you there shortly."

I hung up and looked at Happy that had a frantic look in his eye.

Happy:" He's going to kill me for stopping there."

Me:" Happy I'd never let him do that. I got your back I promise."

Happy:" I sure hope so."

I gently looked back down at my tablet and saw the file I had Sam sneak pictures of from the counter behind Cap. I really hope that Steve would take my advice and leave it. This file said something completely different to that idea.

Me:" What have the Avengers gotten themselves into now."

I huffed as I looked at the briefcase in the seat next to me. The suit I normally wore was in there and the other one was in the front with Happy. I knew I would probably have to make a choice soon that I didn't want to.

Me:" Happy you okay?"

Happy:" Just taking some deep breathes."

Me:" Good don't go dying of a panic attack on me."

He smiled and drove through traffic rather quickly.