We're the Avengers Man!

I leaned on the wall as a meditated to see what was happening back on earth.

Peter:" What's going on?"

Strange:" I think we're here."

Tony:" I don't think this rig has a self park function. Get your hand in the steering gimble, close those around it. Understand? This is one big goddess we gotta move at the same time."

Peter:" Yap got it."

I prepared with my powers for impact just incase Peter didn't have it. Impact did happen and I helped Strange form a shield around us. I felt drained at the sudden landing/crashing of the ship. Strange helped my dad up.

Strange:" You alright?"

Tony:" That was close. I owe you one."

Peter:" Let me just say if aliens wind up plantings eggs in my chest or something and I eat one of you I'm sorry."

Tony:" I don't want another single pop culture reference out of you for the rest of the trip. You understand?"

I leaned on something for support and laughed.

Peter:" I'm just saying something is coming."

A bomb went off in between the three of them and they were all blown off there footing. I however just kept leaning on my wall and huffed. I slid down and put my hands on my case forming into my suit again.

???:" Thanos!"

I huffed as I hid at the beginning of their attack. Strange wrapped his cape around the guy who was screaming. The guy in the mask started fighting my dad. The weird lady with antennas stood over the now frightened Peter. He begged her not to put her eggs in him and I waited for the dust to sort of settle. I saw the guy in the mask put his gun up to Peter's head. My dad had the grey guy pinned and I came out with my blasters ready. 

Tony:" Mia relax."

I was pissed that my dad, one of my mentors, and my boyfriend were all in danger.

??:" Everyone stay where you are! Chill the f out."

He clicked the mask and it folded upward exposing his face.

???:" I'm going to ask you this one time. Where is Gomora?"

Tony:" Yeah, I'll do you one better. Who's Gomora?"

Gray guy:" I'll do you one better, Why is Gomora?"

I shook my head at all the testosterone.

??:" Tell me where the girl is or I swear to you I'm going to french fry this freak."

Tony:" Let's do it, you shot my guy and I'll blast him. Let's go!"

I rolled my eyes as my blasters still pointed at the guy holding Peter.

Grey guy:" Do it Quill I can take it."

Antennas:" No he can't take it."

Strange:" She's right you can't."

Me:" Not wrong."

Quill:" Oh yeah you don't wanna tell me where she is that's fine. I'll kill all three of you and beat it out of Thanos myself. Starting with you."

He pressed the blaster into Peter's head more and I held back the urge to kill him.

Strange:" Wait, Th-alright-um- let me ask you this one time. What master do you serve?"

Quill:" What master do I serve? What am I supposed to say Jesus?"

Tony:" You're from earth?"

Quill:" I'm not from earth, I'm from Missouri."

Me:" That's on earth dipshit."

Tony:" What are you hassling us for?"

Peter:" So you're not with Thanos?"

Quill:" With Thanos?!? No! I'm here to kill Thanos, he took my girl. Wait who are you?"

Peter:" We're the Avengers man."

Me:" Plus you kind of took my guy."

I gripped Peter's wrist and pulled him closer to me.

Antennas:" You're the one's Thor told us about!"

Tony:" You know Thor?"

Quill:" Yeah, tall guy, not that good looking, needed saving."

Strange:" Where is he now?"

Quill:" Trying to get a new hammer."

I turned to Peter and whispered to him.

Me:" Are you okay?"

Peter:" I'm fine are you?"

Me:" Just tired been a long day."

We followed the others as we went out to look at the planet.

Quill:" What the hell happened to this planet? Its 8 degrees off its axis, gravitational pull is all over the place."

Tony:" Yeah we got one advantage he's coming to us. We'll use it! Alright I gotta plan, or at least the beginnings of one. Its pretty simple, draw him in, pin him down, get what we need, and definitely not wanna dance with this guy we just want the gauntlet. Are you yawning? In the middle of this? While I'm breaking it down? Huh? Did you hear what I said? "

I sat on the debris next to Strange, where we began to see all the future outcomes.

Drax:" I stopped listening after you said we need a plan."

Tony:" Okay Mr. Clean is on his own page."

Quill:" You see not winging it isn't really what they do."

Peter:" What exactly is it that they do?"

Mantis:" Kick names, Take ass."

Tony:" Alright just get over her please. Mr. Lord can you get your guys to circle up here?"

Quill:" Mr. Lord, its Star Lord is fine."

He nodded and they came towards my dad.

Tony:" We gotta coulisse, cause if all we come at him with is a plucky attitude.."

Quill:" Dude, don't call us plucky we don't know what it means. Alright were optimistic, yes. I like you plan, except it sucks so let me do the plan and that way it might be really good."

Drax:" Tell him about the dance off to save the universe."

Tony:" What dance off?"

Quill:" Its not a thing ."

Peter:" Like in footloose the movie?"

Quill:" Exactly like in footloose! Is it still the greatest movie in history?"

Peter:" It never was."

Tony:" Don't encourage this alright? We're getting no help from Flash Gordon over here."

Quill:" Flash Gordon? By the way that's a compliment. Don't forget I'm half human so that 50% of me that's stupid, that's 100% you."

Tony:" Your math is blowing my mind."

Mantis:" Excuse me but does your friend often do that?"

It honestly was probably really scary looking but I could still see everyone's face freaking out.

Tony:" Strange? Mia? You alright?"

As they came closer we were pulled out of the prospective to the present. I fell into Peter's arms and my dad caught Strange.

Tony:" You back? You're alive."

Strange:" We are."

Peter:" Hey what was that?"

Strange:" We went forward in time to view ultimate futures. To see all the possible outcomes of the coming conflict."

Quill:" How many did you see?"

Me:" Both of us? 14 million six hundred and five."

Peter held me a bit tighter.

Tony:" How many did we win?"

Strange:" One."