14

𝐉𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐘 𝐉𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐘
never underestimate the power of a soul touch

MILLIE WAS GIGGLING into her hands as she watched MG and Kaleb dance to a song they mashed together

MILLIE WAS GIGGLING into her hands as she watched MG and Kaleb dance to a song they mashed together. It was actually really good, but they were over exaggerating some of their moves which was hilarious in the blondes eyes.

They had seen the blonde in the kitchen — she was eating some strawberry cupcakes that she had made with Lizzie's help — and they immediately wanted to show her what they came up with.

So, here they were, in the Old Mill, two hours later, still having a good time.

Mg turned down the music and was telling a story, over exaggerating everything, throwing his hands around widely, munching on some chips. Kaleb was shaking his head as Mg continued to tell the story like he was some great hero like Superman or something.

"You lie!" Millie laughed and threw some chips at Mg, scrunching up her nose and shaking her head.

His mouth hung open and he pointed at the blonde, dark brown eyes widening in disbelief at her words. "I do not lie!"

"He does lie," Kaleb stated and laughed when Mg turned it him with a gasp.

"Traitor!" Mg shouted, holding a hand to his chest. "This is blasphemy!"

Millie and Kaleb looked to one another before laughing at their friend.

"You guys are mean," Mg pouted for a second before grinning at his laughing friends. He vamp-sped to the boombox that had been playing music, and turned it up.

Kaleb grinned and stood up, offering his hand to the giggling blonde. "M'lady?"

She set the bag of chips aside and beamed up at him. "Why thank you, kind sir." She placed her delicate hand in his tougher ones, and allowed him to sweep her across the floor, twirling her.

That is the exact moment Hope — who had been searching around the entire school for Millie — arrived at the Old Mill. She stopped and watched as Kaleb trialed the blonde one last time before dipping her. He brought her up, grinning, and kissed her on the cheek.

Hope didn't know what had overcome her. Her eyes narrowed at the movement, her lips thinning, and body tensing. She growled as Millie smiled widely at the black long haired vampire before skipping around him, dress swishing side to side. The tribrid clenched her hands into fists before swiftly turning around and stroking away from the building, her anger making everything shake around her.

A LITTLE WHILE later, Millie was searching for Hope, wondering where the auburn haired girl wandered off to. She saw Caroline and ran toward her. "Mom!" She exclaimed, making the blonde turn to her with wide eyes, excusing herself from the teacher she had been talking to.

"Millie, what's wrong? Did something happened?" The blonde vampire hurried over, looking her eldest daughter up and down with worried blue eyes. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, yeah. I'm fine." The blonde zombie told her, pushing a stand of hair off of her face. "I'm just looking for Hope."

"You used an urgent tone just because you want to find Hope?" Caroline grinned and shook her head at her daughter. She guessed it not long after her daughters and Hope's first interaction; the small blonde had a crush on the tribrid.

Millie nodded. "Yeah. She's my friend." She tilted her head, "do you know where she is? I can't seem to find her."

Caroline fondly stared at her daughter. "She said she needed some air, so she went out back in wolf form."

"Thanks!" Millie shouted over her shoulder as she ran past her biological mother.

The Forbes girl chuckled and shook her head, making her way down the hall. "Those girls are so oblivious..."

Millie made her way through the woods, mumbling a Girl in Red song to herself, one hand trailing along trees as she walked. Her floral printed dress with a front lace up flowed slightly due to the light wind. Her long blonde hair was in soft waves, tickling her neck and arms as she walked. Her bare feet trailed through the soft green grass.

Soon enough, she finally found Hope — still in wolf form — trotting through the trees. The wolf perked up its head and stared in her direction as she stepped into view. It seemed to scoff and turn to leave when Millie simply giggled and held up a dog treat. "If you want this, you have to be a good girl."

The werewolf growled before letting out a noise that sounded like a chuckle.

Millie then plopped down, and stared at her. "Does it feel good to be in your werewolf form?" Hope, still in werewolf form, nodded and slowly walked towards the blonde before laying her head on Millie's lap.

They stay like that for a while, Millie's hand running through her fur, until the moon started to rise.