29

𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆
wherever life plants you, bloom with grace

𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆wherever life plants you, bloom with grace

ONE YEAR LATER.

There was loud music, lots of chatter, and the smell of grilled food taking over the background of a big white house in the country. It was the house Hope and Hayley had lived in before the Mikaelson's were awakened.

Everyone was there celebrating a good happy year and the wonderful new family they have now. The Mikaelson's, Millie, Liv, Lowell, Clive, Peyton, Ravi, the twins, Caroline and Alaric, even the Salvatore's; Elena and Damon with their daughters Stephanie and Jenna were there. Everyone was getting along, there was no arguing or fights breaking out, it was peaceful.

Millie was heard laughing and running away from Hope who used her newfound vamp speed to catch up to her. The girls fell to the ground, giggling loudly before kissing.

Just a few months ago, Hope, who could never live without Millie, decided it was the best time to become the tribrid. With the help of Freya who used a spell to slow her heart rate until it stopped, it was painless and easy.

Liv and Lowell are going strong, he's even moved in with the mother and daughter duo. Actually, they plan on trying to find a house so they can continue to grow their family. Liv really wants another child, and Lowell has agreed that once they find a suitable house, they can look to adopt. Millie couldn't be happier for her mother.

Peyton and Ravi are an on and off again relationship, but Millie sees them ending up together with a huge house with a wrap around porch sometime in the future.

The first time Millie witnessed it, it was a little weird, but it seems like Clive and Rebekah seem to have some sort of... thing going on. It's cute, honestly.

Damon and Elena are expecting a third child and Lizzie keeps demanding that they name her after her, but Elena keeps saying she has a feeling that it's a baby boy this time around but Lizzie doesn't agree. It's a hilarious debate if you stay around to listen to it.

Safe to say that everyone is living their best life with no worries.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

— THIS IS THE CLOSING OF THIS STORY <3

— i really hoped you enjoyed this cute little fluffy fanfic. i just wanted to make something cute and quick with no big troubles. this is my first oc where she is just the sweetest thing ever.

— this took me longer than necessary to finish, but im glad that i wrote it and that hope finally has a good happy ending she deserves <3