16

𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐖
you are my heaven on earth

ITS BEEN A FEW days since Liv had left them; she had to get back to work

ITS BEEN A FEW days since Liv had left them; she had to get back to work. Millie has been happier — if that's even possible — since Liv's arrival. She had gotten much closer to Caroline and the twins after they all leaned what Caroline had to go through during her pregnancy with her. And not only that, Hope and her are almost inseparable.

The school spirit was picking up because there was going to be a talent show. They were all going to be grouped; the werewolves, the witches, the vampires. But, seeing as Millie wanted to enter but there was no zombie group, she ended up teaming with the witches to be with her sisters.

Right now, Millie was in Hope's room, laying on her bed, watching as Hope painted. She was crocheting a shirt for Lizzie seeing as she saw the one Millie was wearing the day before. It going to come out as a diamond shape crop-top that is light blue and pink.

Hope glanced over at the blonde, her heart feeling full at the sight of the girl on her bed doing something out of the kindness of her heart. The two of them couldn't be more opposite, but they clicked so easily. Now that the blonde zombie is in her life, she couldn't imagine a life without her. She wants to make sure to cherish all the moments, especially small ones like this. And that's why she's painting her.

MILLIE WAS WATCHING Hope throw dodgeballs at the wall, and Jed was dribbling a basketball and throwing it in the hoop. They seem to be revving up, and the small blonde doesn't know why, she just enjoyed the view of Hope Mikaelson in shorts and a tank top.

Jed was panting and smiling widely as he turned to face the small blonde, basketball in hand. "I just got an amazing idea." He rose his brows and then tilted his head toward the basketball hoop.

The zombie's eyes widened. "No, no, no." She shook her head. "I am totally not an athletic person."

He tilted his head like a puppy. "Not even the brain you ate?"

She pursed her lips and shook her head. "No. But, the person used to be real big on veggies and smoothies. Doesn't seem go eat or drink anything else."

He hummed and then grinned. "Okay, but like..."

He told her his new plan, and she was instantly shaking her head. "Okay, you may be a werewolf, but I am not going to let you throw me up towards the ceiling in hopes I will latch onto the basketball hoop."

"But it'll be fun!" He practically whined. She giggled at his cuteness, but was still shaking her head. "Oh, come one, please!" He jumped at her and she squealed loudly, running around him, but he caught her with one of his arms, and started going in a circle. Her legs kicked out and her hair blew in her face, and she was laughing loudly. He slowly came to a stop and placed her back down on her feet, both of them laughing and out of breath as they fell to the floor in heaps.