4

"Rhys? (Y/n)? Are you okay?" Vaughn yells down to us.

"We are good!" I yell back to Vaughn.

"We could use some help down here!" Rhys yells.

"It doesn't look there is a safe way down." Fiona says.

"What's down there?" Vaughn asks.

"Uh...there's a bunch of old Atlas prototype stuff. Some weapons and." Rhys says.

"Where." Sasha asks and jumps down.

"Too dangerous huh?" Rhys asks.

Sasha pushes a button and starts gushing over a gun. Vaughn comes down and clicks another button and goes crazy over a watch. I push a small button in the corner and a glowing bracelet comes out. I put it on and I walk over to Rhys to see them looking at a huge map.

"So she's the brains of the outfit? Is that a map? I-I-I don't know it's so confusing. This ladies and gentlemen is the Gortys project and it's gonna lead us to a vault. And then I'll probably kill you." A voice says and I look around confused my eyes widen as I recognize the voice.

I see Jack but he is blue and looks like a hologram. Rhys sees him and he screams. Rhys looks at him shocked. Jack puts his hands on Rhys's shoulders.

"Okay look here's what's gonna happen. You. What's your name again? Come on dum dum I don't got all day." Jack says waiting for an answer. Rhys is just speechless. "Oh you work for me. Good. I thought I was gonna have to get violent there for a second. Or more violent. Come on times a wasting." Jack says and walks up some stairs.

I silently follow them. Jack goes on a rant and he turns around and his eyes land on me. His mouth falls open and he just stares.

"H-hey Jack. It's been awhile." I mutter taking off my mask.

"(Y-y/n)?" He asks and walks over to me looking me over.

"Duh. Who else would it be?" I ask sarcastically and he chuckles.

"Nice to see you haven't changed. We'll have to catch up later." Jack says with soft eyes and then turns back to Rhys.

"Ja- wha- ha- ha- ha no. No this is impossible. Jack you're...you're dead." Rhys says in disbelief.

I frown and look at the floor as memories rush through my head.

"Ahh. I'm dead? What's that supposed to mean? Are you....threatening me, little man?" Jack asks and walks towards Rhys.

"Wha- no no no no no no." Rhys starts panicking and Jack reaches his hand back and pushes his hand at Rhys.

Jacks hand goes through Rhys and Rhys is screaming like a girl. I cover my mouth and turn around trying not to laugh.

"Oh shut up. Are you screaming in pain or are you screaming cause your freaking out cause this is really weird. Really really weird." Jack says swinging his arms around.

"N-Nice try..but it's n-not happening." Rhys says a little out of breath.

"This just...doesn't make any sense." Jack mutters trying to grab Rhys's throat.

Rhys flinches away from him.

"Stand still damnit." Jack says.

"Stop doing that!" Rhys yells.

"I-it's like I told you. Handsome Jack is dead." Rhys says.

"No no no no no no no no. That's impossible. I-I can't die. That's...thats....no no no... that's stupid. No way." Jack says in disbelief.

"I've never had to tell someone they've died before so I'm sorry. I guess." Rhys says.

"No no no no no. He-heroes don't die. Especially not before the story gets to the good part and the hero gets the girl." Jack mutters and takes a quick glance at me. "This doesn't make any sense. No no no no no no. I'm-I'm handsome Jack! I don't die. And there's too much left to do. N-not happening. Not happening! Hey come here cupcake just let me try and rip your throat out one more time. Just one more time. Come here." Jack says going a little crazy.

"What? N-no!" Rhys exclaims.

"I-you see I think I just gotta be quicker about it I think that's what it is." Jack says and lunges for Rhys again.

"Hey hey come on. Stop it. Your-your just wasting time." Rhys says.

"Ohhh I'll be the judge of that." Jack says. "Ha your so stupid. Watch your head di-." Jack gets cut off as Rhys hits his head.

Rhys then looses his balance and I run over to it and look down. Rhys looks out of it and starts talking to Vaughn. I run down the stairs and moonshots start coming down at us. Loader bot helps us and we all get into the caravan. Rhys takes control of the caravan and starts dodging the moonshots. Rhys runs over a Rakk hive and it starts chasing us. Rakks cover the front window blocking Rhys's view. Fiona and Sasha shoot out the front windows.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" I yell as the back of the caravan is blown off and I see the Rakk hive.

Rhys starts getting attacked by a Rakk and Fiona shoots at the Rakk hive while Sasha helps Rhys and Vaughn. A Rakk attacks Fiona and Vaughn kills it with a pan. My arm still has a bullet in it and Rakk claws at the bullet wound and I groan in pain as I kill it with my hidden blade. I look over at my bullet wound to see it turning purple.

"Fuck." I mutter.

Another moonshot hits the caravan and Rhys tries to control the caravan as it swerves around. The caravan turns to face the Rakk hive. Rhys starts driving towards it and activates the boost. We drive under the Rakk Hive and it gets hit by a moonshot and it dies. Rhys gets blown back and he catches Vaughn as he flys back. Rhys catches a bar and tries to hold on but looses his grip. I sigh and jump out of the back of the caravan following Rhys and Vaughn. I roll through the dust and land beside Rhys and Vaughn.