Chapter 40: Sore

★The next morning★
Y/n's POV:

I groaned as I heard my alarm clock, I'm about to reach for it, but I couldn't move my arms. Fuck.

My alarm clock is getting annoying, "Unnie, turn that off." Jeongyeon said, "Jeongyeon-ah, can you turn it off for me?" She stood up and turned it off.

"Gomawo." She nodded and went back to her bed. I guess, I won't be going to work today. Someone knocked on the door, "Come in."

There stood Jihyo, "Good morning, Jihyo." "Good morning, aren't you going to work?" "My body is aching badly." "If Mina knows about this, she'll blame herself."

"Know what?" Jihyo and I stiffened, "It's nothing, Mina. Come on, let's cook." Luckily, Mina nodded and followed Jihyo.

"Y/n?" "Yes, Nayeon?" "Not going to work?" "Yeah, can you het me some pain reliever? My body aches like hell." "Why? Oh~ I remember, I'll get some. I think, we have few of those." She said and left, I let out a heavy sigh and sunk in my bed.

Mina's POV:

"Mina, did you see our med kit?" Nayeon unnie asked, "Yeah, it's in the cupboard." She nodded and reached for the cupboard.

"Who need it?" She hummed and answered, "Y/n." "What? Why? Is she sick?" "Her body is aching, I guess, she really got tired."

This is my fault, I shouldn't have been that harsh to her. "I-I will bring it to her." "You sure?" I nodded, she handed me a medicine and a glass of water.

I went to their room and saw her sleeping, as well as Jeongyeon unnie and Momo, I placed the medicine and the glass of water on her bedside table.

"Y/n, Y/n, wake up." She groaned and opened her eyes slowly, "Mina, what are you doing here?" Her voice was hoarse.

"I'm here to give you the medicine. I'm sorry, if I made you do push ups, even though you're already tired."

She smiled and attempted to sit up, "Ah, that hurts. It's okay, Mina. No need to be worried, could you help me sit?" I nodded, I held her body and pushed her up.

"That's more like it, thanks." "Oh, uhm, here's your medicine." "Can you do it for me?" I nodded, I opened the medicine packet as she opened her mouth.

I placed it inside and took the glass of water, she drank and gulped it down, "Thank you, sorry for burdening you."

"I-it's okay, it's my fault anyways." "Don't blame yourself, I'm going to sleep. Are you going to stay?" "Ani, here, let me help you lay."

Y/n's POV:

"I'll get going." "Won't you wake those crack heads up?" She giggled at my question, and went to them before shaking their bodies.

"Unnie, Momo, wake up." The two girls immediately sat up, rubbing their eyes. They quickly stood up and went outside with Mina.

I yawned and closed my eyes  drifting into my dream land.

3rd Person's POV:

"Did Y/n unnie went to work?" Chaeyoung asked, "No, she's not feeling well." Jihyo answered, "What happened?" Tzuyu asked.

"Her body got sore." "Eh? I'll go to her, then. She might need someone." Sana beamed, "Let her, she need to take a rest." Mina said, making the older pout.

After earing breakfast, Mina prepared breakfast for Y/n, placing it on a tray table.

She carefully went upstairs, she went inside the room and saw Y/n sleeping peacefully, she smiled and placed the tray down.