Chapter 55: Reunite

Y/n's POV:

We are what?! "What did you say?" Mr. Minatozaki composed himself, "You are sibling, the two of you shares the same blood." I glanced at Sana and saw her frozen.

Siblings? Shares the same blood? Does that mean… my eyes widened, "Y-you are my father?" I breathed out, "Yes, I am, Y/n."

My vision became blurry as tears started to form, I ran to him and hugged him, "I didn't knew I already met you, dad. I miss you."
I sobbed.

"I miss you, too, Y/n. I'm sorry for leaving you behind." I broke the hug and went to Sana, engulfing her in a tight hug, tears flowing down her face.

"All those months, I never knew that we were together. My little sister." I said and kissed her forehead.

"I can't believe it." She said and sobbed on me, my tears continuously flowing, "Ōnesan is finally here to protect you, my princess."

When I said that, she broke down into tears, "Sana, please, stop crying. You're making me cry, too." I cupped her cheeks and lifted her face, her eyes were now red and puffy.

"Sana, I won't leave you, I promise that. No one can break us apart, not anymore." I looked back at my parents and opened my arms.

They smiled as tears rolled down their cheeks and joined our hug, "Even if you're only half siblings, please, treat each other like a real one."

I nodded at my mother, "I will, mom. I'll protect her at all cost." My mom proudly smiled at me, "I'm glad that we are now complete, even though dad have another wife… you know what I mean."

They all giggled at me, "So, let's catch things up?" Dad asked and broked the hug, Sana stayed, still sobbing quietly.

"Of course, dad. Let's sit there." I replied and pointed at the fort, they nodded and went ahead of us.

"Hey, Sana, let's go now?" She nodde at me, I held her shoulder and led her to our parents, I sat down and pulled her beside me.

"I miss this place, it's been a while since we came here, right, Sana?" Sana smiled and hummed, "I got surprised when Y/n set all this up."

Mom looked at me, "Really, you did this?" She asked, I nodded, "Of course. Ah~ now I know." "Know what?" Sana asked.

"Now I know why I felt like loving you and wanting to protect you, because you're my sister." I said and smiled at them, they smiled back. The day went by talking and laughing with each other.

3rd Person's POV:

"Unnie, can I come in?" "Of course, you can, Tzu. What brings you here?" The older asked, "Uhm, nothing, it's just that… you know that I don't express my emotions that much, but I'm getting worried."

"Worried? You don't need to get worried, Chewy-ah." The older said, smiling faintly at the younger one, Tzuyu let out a sigh, fidgeting with her fingers.

"Unnie, please, don't let yourself continue this." Tzuyu said and left, leaving the Japanese alone, 'How can I stop myself, if I always feel regretful? How can I fix everything, again?" Mina thought, staring at her window.

"Y/n-chan, I miss you, I'm so sorry, please, come back." She muttered, hoping that the other could hear her.

The seven girls stood by the door, they could hear Mina, but it only came out like a breath, "I think, we should call Y/n." Jihyo said.