5.

- Shorty Clean's Not so Plany, Plan -_____________________________

_____________________________

"Wait wait wait." He cut me off.

"Hm?" I looked up at him.

"Your telling me that you're from a different universe??" He asked.

I gave him a "-_-" look.

"Seriously?" I said. I shook my head in disappointment. "Yes, I am from a different universe, and just as I explained to Erwin the first time, in my universe this universe is an anime and what happens in your future I've already seen, so ya." I explained.

He squinted at me. "So, let me get this straight, you're from a different universe and in your past you traveled to this universe and met me and this Eren kid and we became super close. Then you went back to your universe, and then came back to this universe but accidentally traveled to the past of my universe instead of the present when we know each other..?" He said back to me.

"Exactly!" I said smiling. He placed his finger on his temple.

"Alright then. What exactly do you want me to do?" He asked.

"Well I'm not the smartest person the earth so I thought maybe you could help me come up with a plan to fix things." I said looking down at my hands as I played with my fingers.

"No." He said. My head shot up.

"Huh?!" I said, astounded.

"No. I am not helping you. We might be 'family' in the future but this is not that. I don't know you. Therefore I have no reason to help you." He said.

I stared at him.

I reached into my backpack and pulled out my 3 lbs bag of gummy bears, that was 3/4 of the way eaten, and chucked one at his face.

He grabbed it midair.

I frowned/pouted. Then I looked up at him with a pleading look.

"Come on Shorty Clean.... I don't know what to do!"

I could see his eye twitch.

"Fine. How old is this Eren kid?" He asked.

"Currently he's 14." I said.

"That means he'll be 15 next year correct?" I nodded.

"Then that's where you'll start. I'll make sure you get in the same training corps as him. You'll go there next year and become a scout." He ordered.

A huge smile crawled onto my face. I jumped up and hugged him.

"Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!" I said.

"Whatever, get off me filth." He snapped.

I let go of him and stood up.

"What will I do in the meantime?" I asked.

"Until you go, I will train you so you don't have to focus so much on getting through the training and more on Eren." He said laying on the bed and facing the wall, away from me.

"Aren't you going to tell me the rest of your plan..?" I asked standing at the side of the bed leaning over him.

Since I was pretty small, when I bend down my hair came down in front of my face.

"No. Go to sleep." He ordered.

"Where?" I asked lookin around the empty room.

"The fucking floor." He spat.

"Oh okay!" I said happily.

What.

Expecting us to cudddle.

In your dreams.

I like the floor.

Heh.

I pulled mother's coverups out of my bag and then zipped it closed.

I used the coverups as blankets and my bag as a pillow and I got comfortable.

"Good night Shorty Clean." I said.

"Nigh, um.."

"It's Y/n." I giggled.

"Right, night Y/n." He said and then it was quiet as we fell asleep.

________________________________

Okay so I have A LOT of school work to do.

I've been putting it off because of my mental health problems and because I can't bring myself to care about school or my grades but I am going to push myself to get this work done so I can pass.

See ya'll in the next chapter.

Hope you enjoyed!!!

Word count: 660