2.

- 104th training corps - ________________________________

________________________________

"I'll kill them all. Every last one." Lil E said, extremely creepily with that crazed look in his eyes.

I sighed.

I think I need a hospital because watching
lil E get turned into a Titan and eat his own father was a bit exciting.

After lil E turned back into his human form I came out from behind the tree I was watching from and picked him up placing him on my lap. 

I ran my hand down his cheek.
"I'm sorry you're life has been so hard Eren." I  whispered.

Keith came from the forest and ran to us.

"Who are you and where did Grisha go??"he asked. I quickly thought of an excuse.

"Uh- I was tuning from... a wolf! Ya a wolf! And I found this boy laying on the ground!!" I exclaimed.

He seemed to have bought it.

"Oh alright well we should get you and Eren back." He said. I nodded.

"I'm going back to wall Maria." Lil E said in anger.

He and I sat on a ledge while Lil M and A stood in front of us.

"Those Titans have to pay for what they've done to us."

"Hey, you're not serious. That's your stomach talking." Lil A said to try and smooth him.

"No it's not!" Lil E jumped off the ledge. "They're all just a bunch of talk! Here, I'm going back!" Lil E threw the bread at lil A.

I hopped off the ledge and hit Eren upside the head. "What was that for!" He yelled holding his head.

"Your fucking crazy if you think you can go back like this. You're small, you're scrawny and you have no ODM gear. If you want to defeat the damn titans become a scout or some shit." I grabbed the bread from Armin and shoved it in Eren's mouth.

"Use your damn head." I spat and then walked away.

I found an area where I could be alone and called out for Hindu.

"Hindu!! Come on Hindu, I need to talk to you!" I called. My shinigami appeared in front of me.

"What is it Y/n?" He asked. I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Don't give me that shit Hindu. Why the hell did I travel here?! Why is it so early in the anime!! Eren and Levi don't even remember me!!" I exclaimed starting to tear up.

This whole thing was overwhelming.

"I don't know Y/n." He answered.

"What do you mean you don't know??!!!" I screamed.

"I mean that we've never given our powers to a human before so we don't know how our powers would work with a human controlling them." He explained.

"So what exactly am I supposed to do??" I asked.

"Without Eren or Levi this isn't like home anymore." I said looking down.

"What am I supposed to do?" I asked weakly. I placed my hands in my hair.

"You have to come up with a plan." Hindu said.  I looked up at him and nodded.

Then I sat on the ground and began to think of a plan.

After thirty minutes I got a solid one.
"Alright the it's settled.
In the next two years I get to Shorty Clean and Erwin and make them come up with a plan!" I smiled.

'Solid plan Y/n. Solid plan.'

________________________________

Alright I've decided! I am going to cut the chapters short and make more of them!

I know the first book was more like a crackfic then a big story line but this one will make up for it!

Y/n is still the same Y/n but better, she's finally given up on pleasing her dead mother and now she knows who her family is. Though she is still crazy so there will be scenes that reflect on that!

Get ready for a lot of plot and not so much filler!

I've also chosen to post either two chapters a day or one chapter a day since they are short!
It depends on the length, if the chapter is over 1000 words I'll do one chapter if the chapters are under 900 then I'll do two chapters!

Hope you enjoyed!!!

Word count: 705