Chapter 6 - Dinner with the Aftons

You were sat at the Afton's dinner table, the faint sound of wonderwall playing in the background on the radio. You smiled to yourself as you had the sweet smell of chilli in your nostrils.

William entered the dining room with dishes in hand. "Michael! Alex! Dinner!" William shouted to the teens. He put down the plates in the designated seats. You looked over at William, he was taking of his apron and folding it up. But he was doing it wrong, so you got up and started to walk up to him. You grabbed the apron from his hands and start to fold it properly. "Sometimes you need a woman's touch William."

You Winked at him as you walked in the kitchen and put the apron on the counter. You heard the two teen lovers running down the stairs and pulling up their chairs and sitting in them. You walked in the dining room and sat next to William.

The smell of chilli made you drool. 'It smells so fuckin good!' You internally screamed. "Ok kiddos eat up!" William smiled as we all digged in. "So dad are you and (Y/N) a...um...thing?" Michael questioned.

You immediately blushed. "Ah-ah nononono! Were just work partners!" You awkwardly smiled. Michael raised an eyebrow as he swallowed his food. "Uh huh." He smirked and look at Alex who was giggling.

'God this kid really took after his dad huh?' You thought as you looked at William who looked a little upset about your comment. "S-so um... how did you love birds meet?" You mumbled.

After a long dinner of storys and awkwardness you had all finally finished, and William had went to take Alex home. So it was just you and Michael. You were finishing cleaning up the dishes when Michael had walked in the kitchen and went and sat on the counter top.

"Sup." Michael said. "Oh Michael! Whats up!" You replied putting the last dish in the drying rack. "Do you really thing my dad is a good guy? Ha what a joke! Did you know what he did to my mother?" You tilt you head and gave him questioning look that implied him to carry on.

"Well after my sister died when i was ten he cheated on my mother to deal with the plain. For all you know he could do the same to you." He grimmest. "Michael you have to understand were only friends. I don't understand your odd obsession of me and you dad being together." You snapped. "I see the way you look at him... my mother use to do the same..." He weakly smiled as tears started to form in his eyes.

You ran up to him and gave him a hug. "Do you ever see your mum?" You questioned. He sniffed and wrapped his arms around you. "No...she sees me as a copy of him..she said that to me the last time i saw her.." He mumbled. "Well Michael hopeful i'll get to see you alot more often.." you replyed. "Why?" He pondered.

"Well so you have a women figure in your life." You could feel he was smiling. He got of the counter top. "Thank you for everything but i gotta get ready for bed now. Thanks alot (Y/N)." He smiled.

"No prob Mike!" You grinned as he sprinted up the stairs to his room.
You went into the living room that was also connected to the dining room. You sat on the sofa and waited for William.

20 minutes later there was a soft jangling of keys outside the door. William soon entered the room and plopped down next to you. He put his head on the shoulder and closed his eyes. "Aw what wrong Afton?" You looked down at him with a worried look. "Nothing darling just tired. Also Henry rang the pizzeria is gonna be closed for the weekend." He sighed. "Ah sounds great i can relax all weekend! Well if re re lets me." You stated. "Well you can always stay here for the night. Its midnight anyway so i could sleep on the sofa while you take my bed?" He questioned.

"Y-yeah! Sounds good!" You smiled. William got up and grabed your hand as he showed you to your room. He opened the door for you to see an awfully boring room with a double bed in the middle of it with purple sheets on it.

"Freak in the sheet Afton?" You giggled and rolled your eyes. "Wanna find out darling?" He winked as he threw a pair of shorts and one of his work shirts at you.

"Well darling i wish you a good night." As he went up to you and kissed you forehead. He soon left the room leaving you stunned. He locked the door as you started to get changed. As soon as you were changed you hopped into bed and were drowning the smell of cheap
cologne and alcohol.

"I never thought he smelt this damn good." You said to youself. Soon enough you were snuggled in William's sheets and had fallen fast asleep.

You woke up in the pizzeria in a cold sweat wondering why you were there. You were still in William's shirt and shorts. "W-William!? M-Michael!? HELLO!" You screamed and started to panic. You turned around to see a trail of blood. You started to follow it and were greated to a dead child on the floor. "W-wait Fritz?" You questioned as you keeled in the blood shaking the ghostly boy.

You started to panic as you hear animatronic footsteps behind you. You turned to see a golden bunny holding foxy in his arms. "William?" You questioned. "Now now sweet little one its your time to shine!" William laughed as he went to grab Fritz. You grabbed William arm and stopped him.

"WILLIAM HES A CHILD!" You screamed as he grab the scruff of your neck. "IF HE WON'T GO IN YOU WILL!" Afton laughed as he started to stuff you in the suit.

All you could feel is the oxygen escaping your lungs as you screamed as loud as you can but nothing was coming out what was happening?