Chapter 8 - The mastermind

Williams POV:
The two brats were fighting and I just about had enough of it. I slowly stood up, 'of course they didn't notice.' Then I made my strike, I bashed my hands on the table making the plates shake and glasses spill. "ENOUGH CHILDREN!"

Your POV:
Me and Mike screeched. "WHAT THE FUCK DAD!" Mike shouted at his father. You stared at William and blushed. For some for some reason him asserting his dominance made you blush. William caught you looking at him. "Sorry darling did I startle you?" He ask concerned, he was actually concerned for another human!? You jumped at his straight forward question. You gulped, "yeah! I-I'm fine." Mike grimaced at the cutiesy  couple. "I'm going to my room dorks." Mike left and ran up to his room.

William began to speak, "so love Henry rang this morning, the restraint will be open again by Monday so you have the weekend off." You nodded. "Well William. I'm gonna call a taxi and get home. I need a shower and clean clothes." He smiled at you. "Ok darling i'll call you one now."

About 30 minutes later your taxi was waiting outside the Afton residents. You opened the door, William behind you. "Bye Afton see you on Monday." You giggled. William looked at you with a certain look in his eyes, love and care.

You couldn't hold back any longer. You grabbed the back of his head and placed your lips on his. His eyes widened but he kissed back with a smile on his face. You quickly pulled away and ran to the taxi. "Bye William!" You shouted. He stood there with a massive grin on his face.

Soon enough you were home and opened the door. Rikka was sitting on the couch watching My little pony. "Yo sup (Y/N)!" Rikka grinned thinking of the romantic things you and William got up to. "Re re don't even start." You glared at her. "Ok, ok sheesh." She rolled her eyes and and carried on watching her show.

You walked up stairs, and into the bathroom. You stared up the shower and got in, the warm water making you shudder. All you could think about was William. That kiss was well... your first! And oh my was it fucking good.

You smiled and thought 'I've actually fallen for him~'