Quite Pretty

~Harry 6, Zayn 7

"Bye princess see you tomorrow." Zayn said as he was placing a kiss on Harry lips because he thought he had to leave. Harry had a small pout after the kiss Zayn was about to ask what's wrong until he heard Anne saying "Zayn sweetie are you staying over its getting late." He looked over at Harry to now see a smile on his face. "Please stay Zaynie I will miss you if you dont." "Of course I will stay with you princess." Zayn replied.

"Yes mom he is staying." Harry said answering for Zayn before jumping on Zayn wrapping his legs around his waist and arms around his neck zayn was a bit taking back but held him up with his hands around his little bum. They stayed in silences for a moment before Harry pulled his head back saying " I love you Zaynie." Before Zayn could say anything Harry had already leaned in pecking Zayn lips but not a quick one it lasted a few second with their lips on each other not moving because they are not sure exactly what's supposed to happen. They finally move away.

I love you too princess." They didn't know the meaning of what they was saying but they use it with their families so they knew it meant something special. "Ok princess we should start going to sleep its late." Zayn said laying harry down on the bed and laying beside him pulling Harry to his chest, going to sleep.

"Baby stop running before you fall." Zayn said chasing after Harry as he ran. "Come and catch me first."

"I'm serious you can fall." Zayn said looking over while harry was already on the ground holding his knee because he scrape it. Harry let out a soft whine "princess I told you to stop running." Zayn said with a stern voice "Sorry." Harry said with a few tears coming from his eyes still holding his knee "It's ok are you alright." Zayn said noticing how harsh he was, picking harry up and taking him to the nurse to get a bandaid.

It was lunch time everyone had packed lunch which was a lunchable and some fruit or crackers. All their friend sat at a table and starting eating and talking "Hey man you want to come over and play video games with me and Louis." Liam said asking zayn at the table. "Yeah." Zayn said but it was ok because Harry and Niall planned on going out to the mall with Anne later.

Anne picked Niall and Harry up from school and went straight to the mall.

Niall Pov

We got to the mall and went to this place called children place it had a whole lot of clothes and things for both boys and girls we walk around the store staying close to Anne looking at the clothes I saw this dress that I thought was so pretty but not for myself. I picked the dress up turning around with it in my hand "Haz you like this dress."

The dress was silver at the top and white at the bottom with rose gold flowers.

He didn't say anything so I felt like I did something and went to put it back "Wait I love it Ni." "Really." "Yes Ni." Harry said

"But do you think it would be pretty on me?" Harry asked leaving me confused. "What's pretty." "Its when you like something." Harry replied "well I like the dress so I think it would look pretty on you." I said Harry looked up to Anne to see what she think she had a strange look on her face like she did like it but at the same time she didnt but answered with "yes it will be so pretty on you."

Harry Pov

Thanks mom, can you hold this please?" I said giving my mom my dress with a smile and pulling Niall with me "woah." He said and I just chuckle a little