Why?

~Harry 9, Zayn 10

Zayn and Harry are both in Harry's room while he reads a book on zayn lap. Harry was comfortable reading his green egg and ham book laughing at some parts causing his dimples to show while Zayn just admires the beauty in front of him.

Few minutes later Harry starts to feel something sticking him in his bum. "Zayn what is that I feel on my butt." Harry asked confused. Zayn smiles nervously not really knowing why this is happening to the thing inside his pants but he heard if someone suck it it will become better. "Harry can you do me a favor to help me." Zayn asked "Yes what is it?" "Do you mind sucking it for me just like you would do and popsicle or lollipop but with no teeth." Zayn asked with the information he heard from other people. Harry not knowing what he is doing said yes to help the one he love. He got off his lap before he turned around Zayn was already exposed.

The thing Harry is looking at wasn't really that big yet but it wasn't small either. "Just like a popsicle." Harry said to make sure he is doing it right. "Yes baby." Zayn answered.

Harry put his whole mouth on it he manage to get it all in his mouth sucking like a popsicle just like Zayn said as he was doing it he kept looking up at zayn to make sure he was feeling better little did he know that was making it worst. Zayn was feeling good. "Yeah princess just like that."

Time pass and he had a reaction in Harry mouth him and Harry never seen this stuff before. "Zayn what is this?" Harry asked "I don't know they said you swallow it though." So that's exactly what he did.

Next Day

They was sitting in their fourth grade class not really paying attention. Harry and Niall was talking about Harry's outfit he had on. He had on some black jeans with multiple rips on his little legs with fishnets under and short sleeve white and pink shirt with some glittery pink boots. He has been wearing girly clothes ever since his birthday. He feel comfortable in them and that's what makes him happy he doesn't care about people opinions.

Niall stop right after Harry's birthday he loves girly clothes but he doesn't feel as comfortable with them on in public yet. Only other time he wear girly clothes are when him and harry are playing dress up alone.

Its just going to take him sometime but he always compliments his friend great sense of style.

Zayn Louis and Liam where talking about a new video game that just came out and when they are going to link to play it together and a little bit about Elenor and Louis.

"When are y'all going to get girlfriends?" Louis asked talking to both his friends. Both Liam and Zayn was quiet they haven't really thought about it yet, all they ever think about is Harry and Niall. "Not sure I guess once the right one comes." Zayn said and Liam agreed.

They was just about to stop talking once the teacher put Zayn on the spot. "What's 5×4?" Mr. Jackson asked because zayn always talking in the class.
None of the students laugh because they already knew zayn was like a bad boy if you could say. Zayn didn't care anyways he already knew the answer but when he turned around he saw this girl with blonde hair, bright blue eyes, and chubby cheeks trying to mouth him the answer. No doubt she wasn't beautiful but zayn just turned around not thinking much of it and answer the question

"32." Zayn said "Good job." said Mr. Jackson

"Bro!, I think she likes you." Louis said. "I don't even know her name." Zayn said. "Her name is Gigi and you should ask her out." "I don't think so." Zayn replied "Why not?" Louis asked confused. "She is pretty but she just not my type." Zayn said and a duh tone. "So what is your type?, Harry." Louis joked causing zayn to go a little red. "Are y'all still doing that boyfriend and girlfriend thing?, for god sake we are in fourth grade now." "Ok and." Zayn said getting a little angry. My bad just freedom of speech." Louis said with his hands up chuckling. "Whatever Zayn said looking back at Harry to only see pout and his face. Aww he so cute zayn thought but also wants to know what's wrong.

The bell rang student started packing up their things and leaving out Harry was one of them leaving out while Niall stayed back to wait for Liam so they could walk out together. Harry was putting his books and his locker to get ready for lunch when someone came behind him pulling him back from his small waist and kissing his cheek. "What's wrong." the voice said. Making Harry go red because he knows who it is.

"Nothing, why?" Harry said and a sassy tone. "Aww don't be like that, I can't see what's wrong with my princess." "Your still doing that." Harry said leaving zayn confused. He can't even walk off because Zayn is holding his waist. "Doing what." Zayn asked curiously. "I think that gigi girl might be your knew princess." Harry said with no emotion. "What?, is somebody jealous." Zayn said with a smirk.

"No why would I be?, now please get off my waist so I can go to lunch." Zayn removed his hands from Harry's waist turning him around so his back facing to lockers while he moved closer leaning down for a peck not to much but just enough to make harry go bright red. Zayn backed away pulling Harry arm knowing what he just did guiding them to the cafeteria. "I hate you." Harry said still blushing slightly with a pout. "And I love you." Zayn said still pulling harry leaving him fully red.

Louis Pov

"Babe please tell me why both my best friends don't have girlfriends." I said asking my girlfriend Elenor. "Maybe they don't want one." She said answering my question. "But why its a whole bunch of cute girls in our grade." Oh really is that right?" Elenor asked me in a semi angry tone. "That's not what I mean, none of them could ever top you,your just so beautiful." "Maybe you should worry about you and the fact that you have one." Elenor said over the phone. I could tell she was getting angry with me so I tried to changed the subject. "Sorry babe, but how was your day."

I'm going to try and update quickly so I can get to the chapters I really want to be on hoped you liked this chapter vote and leave me feedback.

Ages if you are confused

Niall:10
Liam:10
Zayn:10
Louis:11
Harry:9
Gemma:14
Waliyha:14
Doniya:15
Elenor:10