What The Heck

~Harry 10, Zayn 11 

Harry was laying down on his bed finishing up his homework they are only in the sixth grade so nothing to complicated but it has been taking him a while to do since he been procrastinating and talking to Niall on the phone.

"Ok Ni I'm going to call u back, I really have to finish my homework love you."

"Love you too see you at school tomorrow."

With that harry hung up the phone and started doing his homework again.

Harry heard  something that sounded like it was coming from his window. He got up and opened his curtain only to be met with Zayn climbing out a tree so he opened it.

Zayn got in collapsing on Harry's floor.

"What the heck Zayn, what are you doing climbing up a tree and in my window, you know I have a door right?" Harry said shocked, confused and a little angry.

"I know but it's kind of late you know."

"Exactly so what do you want?"

"Dang, why you being so mean today I just wanted to see you." Now he regretting even coming, What was he thinking  trying to climb up Harry's window this late

"I'm sorry its just you scared me I thought you were some raccoon or something plus I feel like I have been doing this homework for forever." Harry said now feeling bad .

"Its ok, I can help you since I'm here."

"Really Zaynie you are the best." Harry said getting up to give Zayn a hug.

"I know, now tell me where you stuck at." Zayn said chuckling,

After that night Zayn coming through harry window at anytime of day became an routine. Harry would always know when its him so no more freak outs about if its a raccoon or something. Somedays he would still be mad like a little angry kitten but Zayn would always be their to cheer him up.

This is an short chapter just to put out an update because I haven't for a while we finally got to go back in person at my school so I have been distracted but I promised I will keep on updating till the book is completed I'm excited to write up coming chapters

 Thanks for reading please leave me feedback I love to read it and know what yall think and like or dislike its all cool it just helps me become a better writer. 💚💛💚💛