Who Was At The Window?

It was around 6:40PM. Levi & Hanji were in their bedroom doing their lil' thing. Hanji was kissing on Levi's neck gently. The curtains weren't shut but they paid no attention to it as nobody ever looks through that window. Nor the fact that anybody can see through the window from a distance.

    About 12 minutes go by and Levi caught a glimpse of a figure poking it's head through the window. It was somebody with a mask taking a picture of both of them.
"OI. W-WAIT." Levi was gonna get up but he forgot Hanji was still on him.
"OI. Get off me shitty-glasses!" He forcefully got up and ran the window as Hanji stumbled backwards. "Well what's the problem Levi?.." Hanji was as confused as ever.
     It took him a few minutes to respond back to her as he was scanning the outside and didn't see anybody. "There was some freaky ass creep here snapping photos of us through the win-"
Silence
"Levi?" Hange said concerned.
Levi had spotted an invitation to a private party.
"Some sort of organization..gang...agent party???" He thought in his mind.
"Besides that, who was at the window?" Hange said as she got dressed.
"Hold on, I found a party invitation to some secret private party. I think the guy who was snapping shots of us through the window had it but it fell out his pocket." Levi began to unlock the window. He grabbed the invitation, closed the window and locked it again.
     The invitation said: You're invited to our classified party for all the agents of the Secret Agent System. (S.A.S.) There will be food, cocktails, pína colada's, and we will be discussing how we'll take down the Mafia members. Hope to see you there soon.

~Anonymous

He stood there speechless. He knew both him and Hange were 2 Mafias just by themselves. And the only Mafias within the walls, were Levi & Hange themselves.
"LEVI!" Hange raised her voice.
"HUH?! What? What is it?!" Levi said irritated.
"What is wrong? You seriously look like something just snatched your soul out your body."
"Tch. I wish." Levi said to himself.
"Hange. There's people after us. They're specifically after the Mafia. WHICH IS US!" Levi faced his palm.
"Sometimes I just don't feel like living." He said irritated again.

"Don't say such thing Levi! Look, we'll figure it out later alright? It's too late to do anything now so we'll think of what to do tomorrow..for now let me get back to what I was doing.." She said looking Levi up and down.

Levi had stared at her for about 36 seconds. He shrugged and just went back on the bed.
Then they continued doing their thing.