Chapter 2

CLAIRE'S POV

Two years later.

"Please, mom!!" Faith yelled.

"You need a chaperone, I am not letting you go there alone. You are only 17, when your 18 then sure." my overprotective mother said.

"The concert is this weekend though!" My sister cried.

"Tell Claire to go with you!" My mom said.

Oh what a terrible idea that was.

"Claire! Come here!" my sister called for me.
"Will you go to the One Direction concert with me this weekend?"

"How many times do I have to tell you that I don't like them!"

I only like a couple of their songs, and it would be stupid to go and pay for a whole concert and they only sing about 2 or 3 songs that I actually like.

"Please! I'll pay for the ticket."

"Well if its going to be free then.... no."

"Why?!"

"Claire, just go to the concert, it will make your sister happy." my mother said.

"Fine."
**
The rest of the day all I was surronded by, was my sister talking about how much she likes each one of them, and asking what I was going to wear.

"We're going to have to go shopping, seriously." Faith said while she was looking at my closet.

"What are you going to wear?" I asked.

"I dont know yet! Should I wear a crop top or something, or a dress? Should my hair be down or up? Boots or sandals? I need to..."

"Calm down Faith. It's not like they are going to actually see you."

"Yes they will! Just you wait." my sister and I laughed.

**
It was the day of the concert and my sister couldn't keep her mouth shut. I've got to say I was actually kind of excited to see how Harry was. I kind of wanted to talk to him, but I didn't want him to think I was a fan or anything. I wonder if he remembers me.

"AHHHHHH!! I can't wait Claire! This is going to be the best night of our lives!" My sister screamed.

The whole car ride we were just listening to One Direction songs. I was wearing a floral loose, shirt that my sister said looked good on me. Some tights, and black combat boots. I had my blonde hair down. I had wanted to keep it curly but my sister said "it looks frizzy, I don't think it looks good." My sister was wearing a one direction crop top, some boyfriend jeans and some white hightop converse.

We got to the venue and my sister couldn't stop shaking.

We showed the guards our tickets and they told us we had "Very Special VIP Tickets." He showed us to a special room just for people with our ticket. It was full with snacks and drinks. There was a countdown timer on the wall taht told us when the concert was going to start. 2:30. 2 hours and 30 minutes I read.
"Im going to go walk around for a little bit, Faith stay here."

"Okay!" Faith said as she continued talking to her new friend. I guess she was a fan too.

I started walking around the place, when I stumbled on a step. I fell smack down on my face.
"Are you okay, love ?" an unfamiliar voice asked me.

He had such a lovely accent. It sounded Irish, and the only guy in One Direction that was Irish was Niall Horan.

He put out his hand for me and helped me up. I saw his face and it was indeed Niall Horan.

**
AUTHORS NOTE// I hope you guys like the second chapter it's a little short but im going to try to update again either tonight or tommorow morning love you all (: