Chapter 4

CLAIRE'S POV

I pressed my lips to his, and surprisingly, he kissed me back. I started tugging at his shirt and we kissed for a while until Harry walked into the hallway.

"Am I uh.. interrupting something?"

"Oh! no, sorry." I said while I tried to hide my face.

"Claire?" He asked, as he tried to look at my face.

"Do you guys know each other?" Niall asked curiously.

"Claire it is you! Wow, you've changed!" Harry said, totally ignoring Niall's question.

"Well im going to let you two catch up, since no one wants to tell me how yall know each other." Niall said annoyed as he walked away.

"I'll talk to him later. How are you, Harry? How do you still remember me? I thought you would've forgotten about me since you've met so many people."

"I never forget such a pretty face."

"Oh, um thanks I guess." I laughed.

"We really should go out one day, can I have your number hun?"

"Sure, we definitely should, just like old times!" I smiled.

I gave him my number and then went to Niall and told him that Harry and I had been friends when we were younger.

"Wow, small world." Niall said.

We sat down and waiters and waitresses brought us an appetizer as we waited for our main dish. Wow so fancy. I could see Niall staring at me by the corner of my eye.

"So, do you guys go to school? " Louis asked. He was probably trying to start a conversation. It was scary quiet.

"Yes. I go to Valley View Community College."

"Wow that's impressive, what are you majoring in?" Zayn said.

"Im learning how to be a lawyer."

"That's cool." Niall said as he looked at me. We were sitting right next to each other and every once in a while I would just stare at him and admire how perfect he was made.
Wow, I think I might've just fallen in love with Niall Horan.

HARRY'S POV
I just saw her kissing my best mate. That must've been awkward. She's so beautiful. Wow. I got her number. I need to think of a plan. Niall is obviously into her and I would never want to hurt my best mate. Maybe I should tell him. Yeah I'm going to tell him.

"Niall? Can I talk to you one quick second."

"Can we talk later? We are kind having a dinner."

"Oh, okay. Later then."

I wonder how he's going to react when I tell him I've fallen in love with the same girl he has.
**
AUTHORS NOTE// SORRY THIS IS SHORT. BUT TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK! (: TEAM NIALL ? TEAM HARRY? OR EVEN TEAM CONNOR? sHOULD I MAKE SOME SHIP NAMES ? HELP ME IN THE COMMENTS (: