Chapter 6

AUTHOR'S NOTE// please comment what you think of this chapter, and don't forget to vote(:

NIALL'S POV

They quickly scrambled off of each other, when I laid my eyes on them.
"Niall, it's not what it looks like-I-he-we-weren't doing anything." Claire said.

"That's not what it looked like." I said, leaving the conversation.

I walked back into the restaurant, grabbed my jacket and started walking towards my car.
**
HARRY'S POV

I scurried after Niall, he looked back and gave me a nasty glare.

"It wasn't her fault, don't blame her. I-she was hurting and I wanted to make her feel better."

"So you kissed her?! What the fuck Harry, are you listening to yourself? Get the fuck away from me." He said, as I inched towards him.

He was furious, his red face and harsh tone, gave it away. He drove off into the distance and I knew he was going home, without Claire. I turned back on my heel and opened the restaurant door.

"Where is he? Did you talk to him?" Claire asked. I just shook my head and I watched her as fresh tears streamed down her face.

"What are we supposed to do now?" Faith asked Claire.

"What do you mean?" Claire answered.

"I moved all of your stuff into Niall's car, I was almost positive you were going to go home with him, so Niall asked me to put your purse in there." Faith said worried.

"I'll take you guys to my house, you guys can sleep over for the night."

"Are you sure? Can we maybe stop by Niall's really quick to check on him?" Claire asked.

"Of course love." I said.
**
CLAIRE'S POV

I really hope I didn't just mess up my relationship with Niall. We are going to stop by his house and im going to apologize. I have to make it up to him.

We arrived to this white mansion. It was almost as big to be a castle. It was a different house then from the first time we met all of the guys.

"Whose house is this? I thought the other one was Niall's?" My sister asked in a confused tone.

"The other one is all of the guys' house, Simon bought it for us." Harry spoke. Faith just nodded and continued looking out the window.

I hopped out of the car and went up the doorsteps, took a deep breath then knocked on the door.

"Go away." I heard an Irish voice say from behind the door.

"Please open Niall, let me explain." I said. He slowly opened the door and I saw something I wasn't expecting. Niall was covered in tears and his eyes were swollen.

"Niall, im so sorry. Why-why are you crying." I asked.

"Come here." I said while I led him to what looked like his room.
**
NIALL'S POV

This is embarrassing, she must think im a coward.

"I- I- the first time I actually like a girl, Harry is going to steal her. I knew I wasn't good enough for you." I stuttered.

She grabbed my hand and pulled me closer. I grabbed the back of her hair as she laid her hands on my back. I let out a small sob into her hair and then she pulled away from the embrace, grabbed the nape of my neck and kissed me. I was surprised at first and quickly pulled away.

"Let me make it up to you, babe." I heard Claire say.

It couldn't have been Claire. Claire, the one whose hair was always so perfect and had a body like a model. No, Claire did not just call me babe. I looked up to where she was and snapped back to reality, it is Claire.

"What about Harry? Don't you like him?" I sniffed.
**
CLAIRE'S POV

"No, Niall. I like you. Im going to text Harry to go home, he was outside waiting for me. Can I sleep over?"

"Yes." he spoke as a smile crept unto his face.

I had to lie, that I only liked him. If I ever wanted him to forgive me and I actually think I want to be with him, but I really don't know what I want. All I know is that tonight, I want to sleep next to him.