006

|Mattia POV|

I woke up from my notifications on my phone going off. I sighed as I grabbed my phone checking the time, ignoring the notifications. 11:10. Nope I'm going back to sleep. I placed my phone back down and layed my head back on the pillow slowly falling back to sleep.

-
"Ugh shut the fuck up" I said as I turned off the arm that was in my phone. "Fuck what time is it" 1:20. I sigh and get up from the bed. As I walked to the bathroom I yawned and stretch my arms. I close my bathroom door and grab my tooth brush, I placed water on the toothbrush then the toothpaste. I then put water on it again and started brushing my teeth.

The shower was already ready. Steamy hot.

-
I turned off the water and got towel, wrapping it around my waist. I went to my bathroom sink and started to put any face products I needed for my face, on my face.
-
As I walked out the bathroom I heard a little knock,but of course I wasn't thinking about it until...

|Kairis POV|

I softly knock on his door. No answer. I slowly open his door while looking down at my phone. I put it away and as I look up I see mattia.

A towel was around his waist. His towel was down to his v-line. His hair was wet, and it dripped down to his body and covered his eyes . The chain that he had on made him look hotter. He shook his wet hair and ran his hands through it. That's when I felt my pants tightened.....

You've got to be kidding me....

|Mattia POV|

He was hard....from me.....

Cliffhanger😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
And sorry lol this was short
__________________________