008

| Alejandro POV |

"Kai". no answer. "Kairi". no answer. He fell asleep on top of me. I grabbed the remote to turn off the tv as I got up and carried him to his room, laying him down. "C-can you stay with me" his soft voice said before I walked out of his room.

A small smile crossed my face. "Sure". I got in his bed behind him, he moved closer to me as his body touched mine. My arm wrapped around him and my head laid on his neck. I'm pretty sure he can feel my  breathing on his neck.

"Are you comfortable" I said in a low voice. He shook his head. He got up and went between my legs and laid on top of me. His head was on my chest and his body was in between my legs. His arms wrapped around my body and my hands traced to his hair slowly playing with it.

I soon heard little snores. He fell asleep. I smiled as my arms went across his body. My eyes slowly started to close.

| Mattia POV |

"Hi I'm Leslie, are you looking to adopt today " she smiled. "Uh yea sure". I said awkwardly. "How many are you looking for specifically" " um two or three ". " two or three you couldn't even take care of your fish Mattia, your damn fish" Roshaun said as the lady laughed causing me to roll my eyes.

"I didn't know I had to feed them everyday and clean out the damn tank" i glared at him as Leslie continued laughing. "Whatever I don't care what age or gender just get me the kids" " stop being rude" Alvaro slapped my arm. "Whatever".

"Name please". "Weren't you suppose to ask that in the beginning" I said with attitude. "Yes sorr-" Leslie apologized  "You rat fuck shut up, his names Mattia Polibio"

"Alr then let's go" "where" I said raising an eyebrow. "To pick out the kids idiot" "ohh okay" Alvaro rolled his eyes as roshaun and whatever her name was started laughing.

She opened a door showing kids. They looked about eleven through fifteen or younger, fine with me.  "Go for it just meet me back in the front , Mr. Smith will take it from here" "whatever thanks Presley" "it's Leslie"

"Leslie Presley sounds the same anyways I knew that" she rolled her eyes and walked away. "Hi guys I'm Jason but people call me mr.smith, um today I'm supposed to be helping you look for kids" I nod. Okay then let's get started.

-

"And that's it that's all the kids" he said as he kept looking behind him . Man he's such a weirdo. "Okay so what about those over there, you never went to them" Alvaro pointed 2 girls sitting on a bed. One looked about fourteen or thirteen. The other one looked 3 or 4. "Oh yea their already taken"

"By who" "b-by me". "Bullshit" I pushed him out of the way walking my way to them. "Sir wait" he put his hand on me shoulder "don't touch me" I said sternly pushing his hand away.

"Hi" the little girl jumped up smiling. "Hi little one, what's your name" I smiled "umm a-analia" okay Analia where's your parents" she shrugged "I don't know" I raised my eyebrow and looked behind me where Alvaro, Roshaun  and whatever his name was.

"So what about him" I pointed at the musty guy behind me. She looked at him with a big frown on her face and shook her head. Her little hands wiped across the tears that came from her eyes. "Hey it's okay" her sister said quietly "I'm okay".  My eyebrow raised.

"What do you mean your okay, did he do something to yo-" "avan- sheesh who is this" I was cut off by some girl with not to short but not to long hair looking and pointing at me. Somewhat Dora. She looked about fourteen through fifteen. "I think she tryna pull a tony Lopez with mattia"  I heard Roshaun  whisper to Alvaro causing Alvaro to cover his mouth and slapping his arm, trying not to laugh.

"he's mattia-" " no fucking way your Mattia Polibio Eeeee" she squealed causing me to roll my eyes and cover my ears. "Yea I'm mattia po-" "omg you don't even understand I'm your biggest fan and-" "I literally do not care, stop cutting me of-"

"Mattia!" Alvaro screamed "what" "stop being rude"Alvaro got my shoulder. "Whatever" "I want these two" I pointed at  the two sitting in the bed quietly. "What about me" she other girl whined. Annoying. "What about you" she frowned. " fine I'll take that one too obviously" " if your stuff is ready then come"

"Wait but you can't do that" the guy said basically whining. "And why not" "beca-" "nevermind i don't care" I cut him off. "are you guys ready" "Eee yes I'm totally ready" she grabbed her stuff along with the others. "Welp here we go" I sigh.

-

Cliffhanger :)
Someone be my friend lol or text me☻︎
___________________