004

Tw: sexual assault and r!pe

| Avani POV |

"Fuck" I groaned rubbing my head. I have a headache and it's 3 in the morning. I slowly put Analia on the bed as I got up and walked to the weird ass kitchen. I slowly opened it trying not to make any noise but I seemed to fail.

"What are you doing up this late" Mr.smith said walking closer to me. Mr.smith was my favorite person here. He taught me how to get better at things, well at least try and get better.

"Nothing I just had a headache so I came here". "Come with me I have some stuff for headache over there" he pointed at the basement door, which was his room. I hate that place it creeps me out.

"Um no it's okay I can find some here" I smile. "But I have better down there so come with me" "um I said I was fine Mr.Smith" I nervously chuckle as I was about to walk away but he grabbed my arm.

"Can you not". " I said come with me I have some better medicine for you" he yanked my arm.

"Can you like leave me the fuck alone" he put his hand over my mouth as my eyes opened wide. He basically dragged me down to his room or whatever you wanna call it. He threw me on the floor and locked his door.

"Was this necessary" I whined "can you shut up for a god damn second!" he yelled causing me to flinch. "Well someone's moody" I rolled my eyes.

"You think this is a joke huh" he started walking slowly to me." Well I mean if you wanna out it that way then-" next thing I knew my cheek started to feel a stingy feeling on it.

He slapped me.

"Owwww what the fuck was that for" I held my cheek as it started to sting more. "So you would shut up obviously" "but you didn't have to slap me" I added still holding my cheek.

"Oh but I did, now how about you stop talking so we can have some real fun" he smirked as he bent down and lifted my chin up. "W-what are you talking about" I started backing away from him but he just came closer. "I'm talking about this"

He.. h-he kissing me. Most disgusting shīt ever. I slapped him in his face and backed away more. "What the fuck is wrong with you" I said as I watched him grow angry. He grabbed my by my neck throwing me on his bed. I groaned in pain as I held my neck. "Wannabe hulk headass" I muttered under my breath. "You don't ever shut up don't you" I shook my head.

This is a very sensitive part so TW if you get sensitive or etc easy don't ready

He put his hand over my mouth as he started kissing down my neck. He ripped my shirt off. I tried to scream but I couldn't.  He ripped my shirt off and started kissing all the way down. I started crying and I kept slapping him but it only
Made him more angry.

Yeaaaa I can't do this to uncomfortable

-

I was finally back in my room....

I cried and

I cried and

I just cried

I felt so disgusting

So disgusted

I cried myself to sleep....

This chapter
Made me uncomfy 😭
_________________________