001

|Mattia POV|

"Kairi go call Alvaro and the rest of the group,tell them I need to talk to them and it's important"I said as I watched him nod and walk out of my office. I just sat there and waiting. Hopefully there more mature about this decision as I am.

Kairi had walked back in with the rest of the boys besides Alejandro. "Uh Alejandro is at the store getting groceries but here's the rest of them". "Someone just tell him after" They all nodded. The silence was a bit uncomfortable. Fuck I'm not ready to tell them. I can't do this.

"Nope never mind everyone get out I can't do this." I rubbed my hand across my face and sighed. I looked back up seeing them all just sitting there staring at me. "Did you guys not just hear me get.out". They all quickly left out. Well expect Kairi.

"Kairi didn't I just say g-"

"Oh I heard you but I'm not leaving until you tell me what's wrong." He crossed his arms leaning against the table.

"Kai it's nothing I promise" I tried to avoid eye contact with.

"Oh but there is"

"Kairi just leave" I groaned his response.

"Not until you tell me what's up I wanna help"

"Kai-"

"No"

I started to grow angry. I hate when people don't leave me alone after I tell them too. 

"Look mattia of you just tell me now I'll be on my way ou-"

"NO KAIRI I CLEARLY JUST TOLD YOU NO SO GET.OUT.NOW" he flinched in response. God damn this kid is to much. His eyes began tearing up, Man this kid is so sensitive fuck.

I sighed and walked over to him."look Kai I'm sorry okay I didn't mean to make you cry" I softly said wrapping my arms around him. He nodded through the hug and sniffled. Welp I hope this makes him feel better. "Imwannadoptwokids"

I felt his eyes widen as he pulled away from me. "W-what did you say" a smile started to appear on his face. "You wanna what"

"I said I wanna adopt two kids" I said quietly as I looked down at the ground.

"Aw has matta gon softie"

"Kairi I won't hesitate to slap your short ass"

"Never mind then" he stopped laughing and scratched the back of his head.

"Also can you not tell anyone about thi-".

"Tell anyone about what" Ale walked in with his hands in his pockets. "Mattia wants to-" "nothing we're talking about nothing" I glared at kairi.

"Oh we keeping secrets now."He chuckled.

"Nah ale it's not like that-"

"Kai I was joking chill"

"Alr everybody get out Lena's coming and you know what that means". "Bruh again,she's literally so annoying like dude she's going to give you std--" Alejandro quickly covered Kairis mouth. "Alr we're out bye"

he grabbed Kairis hand as he walked out with him, Leaving Mattia to chuckle.

|Kairi POV|

"why'd you do that I wasn't finished" I rolled my eyes glaring at Alejandro. He smiled like an idiot he is. "Because you talk to much."

"Oh shut the fuck Alejandro" I flicked him off.

He laughed. "and to think I was going to tell you what Mattia and I were talking about"

"Come on kai don't be like that, what were you guys talking about" he laughed between his words. "No Mattia simply told me not to tell anyone he wanted to adopt ki-"

"he wants to adopt kids!" Alejandro whisper yelled.

"What the fuck WHO TOLD YOU THAT HE SAID HE ONLY TOLD ME"

"Omg Kairi your so slow you just told me you idiot"

"Oh no no no you didn't hear it from me okay, Don't tell him I told you I'm not tryna die me and my beautiful face aren't ready"

"No you ugly fuck"

"Shut up ale your just jealous"

"Jealous of your short ass umm I think the fuck not"

"Whatever"

"wHatEvEr" Alejandro mocked Kairi.

"Your so annoying bruh"Alejandro laughed at Kairi.

"Shut up Olaf". "I've have enough of you're bullshit alejandro Rosario stop picking on my height dude I'll grow" I crossed my arms. Basically pouting. "Okay okay I'm sorry" "thank yo-"

"Olaf" Alejandro said while laughing as he started to run off. Kairi chased after him but knowing how lazy Alejandro was he stopped to catch his breath of 10 seconds of running.  Kairi caught up to him and tackled.

"Ahh get off you short fuck"

I slapped his head."owww" he rubbed his head. I slapped the other side of his head." Owww Kairi I'm sorry I'm sorry"

"No fuck you" I smiled.

"You know what"

"What"

He flipped up over and he was now on top of me. He slapped me on the side of my head. "Owww Alejandrooo get off" I whined trying to push him off but clearly he was stronger. He gave me a smile. I rolled my eyes and smiled back. "Can you get off now" he chuckled and shook his head.

"Hey guy- am I interrupting something orrr"Alvaro said standing there scratching the back of his head. "Oh shit uh no no no" I pushed Alejandro off getting up dusting myself off. "I mean if y'all fucking on the low just say tha-"

"ROSHAUN" I felt my face turned red as I looked away. He laughed. "You sus motherfuckers bruh I can't fuck you guys bruh I can't"

"Roshaun you rat fuck shut up"

I just ran upstairs and closed the door . Welp that was awkward.

I don't like this 🤨🤨🤨🤨

Hey:)

This is pretty long ig???