Dinner with grandma

the car pulled into the driveway of an old dingy house. Vines had overgrown a front sun room and pale blue siding. The house had a small shed off of the side and a garage that had been long abandoned.
"We're here," mom said followed by a nervous laugh.
The three stepped out of the car and onto the gravel driveway. Weeds had infested the entire area.
An elderly women wearing long purple floral pants with lace trim and a bow on the top, waddled her way through and out of the dingy sun room.
"Hello!" Grandma shouted while waving her arm in the arm. Flapping her bingo wing as if she wasn't standing in a suburban neighborhood.
Grandma had wide hips and big breasts. She was a large women and had a small bun tied tightly in her grey hair.

"Hello mom," Stells mother said while grabbing a beige bag out of the passenger seat.
"Oh commir!" Grandma said! She wrapped her wide frame around the family of three.
Stell loved grandma but her parents didn't much. They thought she was a bad influence with unhealthy eating habits.

The family sat down in grandmas living room. A small chill ran through the old house. Stell sat down on the couch and pulled out her phone. She started texting a friend of hers, Erica.
"Hey whatcha doing kiddo?" Dad asked while trying desperately to appear young.
" chatting with Erica." Stell said.
"Are you two talking about boys?" Dad said mocking stells disinterest in his comments.
Stell looked disgusted, "no," and left it at that.

Before they knew it, dinner was ready. Stells mother had set the table. Grandma had infact, made fried chicken with mashed potatoes and a big loaf of pumpernickel bread.
"Great! I'm starving." Stell said enthusiastically.
Mom rolled her eyes, "sure..." she mumbled under her breathe.
It appeared nobody else had notice mom's mumbles.
The family dug into the chicken and potatoes.
After stell had  a couple of pieces of chicken a serving of potatoes, grandma asked " i don't think I saw you try the bread, you know I baked it myself."
"Oh I think she did." Mom said through gritted teeth.
"I don't believe I say-" grandma was interrupted
"Mom I think she's had quite enough food for today!" Mom angrily interjected.
Stell was confused. Was her own mother calling her fat?
Her father grunted, "well then."