Home again

Stell through her shoes off and ran to her parents bathroom to weigh herself. She ran up the stairs and through the door. Her parents were confused.
Stell sifted through drawers and nooks and shelves until she found the scale. A piece of glass that would define my worth.
She was nervous. At her last doctors appointment, she was 126. She didn't mind it, but now it was a big issue.
She nervously stepped one foot at a time into the scale and closed her eyes before looking I down. Her thoughts where racing and her mind Felt as if it would catch fire. Her head had a strong burning ache and her mouth was dry and raw. Please don't be a lot. Please don't be a lot. Please don't be a lot. Please don't be a lot.
Suddenly, every meal she'd ever eaten over took her brain. Every calorie, every carb, every grain of sugar, grain of salt, seasoning, glass of soda, every order for a large fry, every milkshake, every supersize, every school lunch,  every family dinner, every early morning breakfast, every school bake sale, every candy bar, stick of gum, even every slurp of soup and every sip of water. Every food and drink, dessert, candy, special snack or treat. That was now the enemy.
Stell tightly closed her eyes and felt sick before looking down to see a number she didn't like. A number that made her unhappy. A number that made her unworthy, unimportant, disappointing, and ugly. A number that seemed like to much in her mind.
Stell took and deep breath and looked down to see, 153. Fuck.