Chapter 1: The Daughter

Daisy Evangeline Wax was a very peculiar child. When she was only two years of age, she learned to name each and every knot. When she was three, she learned to cook and bake. She was extremely intelligent for her young age. Daisy was the youngest of three. Her father loved her the most but would never show it. However her two older brothers knew, but they also knew their father loved her because of the fact she was his only daughter.

Her oldest brother, Jamie, was her idol... The one person she looked up to the most and trusted with all her heart.  Daisy always followed him around the manor. She was always learning new things and it amazed her father.

Her father was Earl Wilson Wax. The enemy to all pirates. He told her ever since she was an infant to never trust pirates as they were cold, brutal, back stabbing, traitors.

She listened to her father. Her mother on the other hand, Amelia Jolene Wax told Daisy that she didn't care who it was and that if she loved someone who loved her and made her happy that she should marry them.

Daisy promised her mother she would find the one. She still kept her promise even after her mother died. Her second oldest brother, Markus, was the only one who went to serve out at battle in the dangerous seas, and never returned. As Daisy grew up, she begged her father if she go into the world and walk beyond the gates but her father never approved. So she would take the opportunity when her brother and father would leave out to sea to go visit relatives, and she always stayed behind. On this a particular night, seventeen year old Daisy, was dead asleep. Her pink pajamas covered her but showed off every curve. Something she hated about herself, she had her mother's body, but any man would've traced her curvy body with their eyes and would've began to have lewd thoughts. She disliked that kind of attention, so she really didn't leave the house unless she was visiting friends or family.

  Suddenly she awoke when she heard male voices whispering. She smiled assuming her brother and her father had returned  but when she opened her door, she then noticed the tones of the male voices were different... One sounded a bit Irish... and one sounded like a younger boy and sounded a bit British, but the boy didn't really speak much. She followed the two voices down the hall.

  "Alright Milo, remember, anything shiny like I taught you. Ok?" The older male said. "O-Okay..." The little boy walked away. Daisy peeked around the corner and saw a tall guy, with red shoulder length hair. He had a polka dotted blue bandana on, he adorned a white long sleeve, black pants, black boots, and a black vest and fingerless gloves. She blushed when she saw his face, but she quickly hid back around the corner before he could spot her. She quickly went to go tell a guard but saw the little boy... he was blond, and had emerald green eyes. He was trying to pull on a  table cloth to get a hand mirror, not realizing he was also pulling a giant glass vase. Daisy squeaked, and before it could fall onto the little boy, she quickly ran and scooped him up and the giant vase crashed. Thank God there were no guards inside the manor at the moment. All of them were out front having a quick smoke and a drink, while others were eating lunch or taking on the next shift. "Are you alright?! Are you hurt?!" The little boy just looked up at her. She then realized the boy was only three and a half years old. Who brings a child this young to a robbery?! She was relieved when she saw he wasn't hurt, but he had a huge cut on his knee from when the vase shards flew and he as about to cry. She squeaked and tried to shush him, cause she knew the red haired male would hear him. "Shhh, hey its ok. You don't need to cry. I won't hurt you. C'mon, let's go bandage you up." She carried him and right when she was going down the hall, she felt someone cover her mouth and pull her into a room, she let out a muffled scream. 

   "Scream, and I will be sure to end you where you stand, lass" The male said as he whispered in her ear.  Yup.  100% pirate. Daisy put the boy down and scooted him to the side with her leg before she turned and swung her fist and hit the red haired male hard in the gut. He was caught by surprise and was taken aback by the sudden action, he was wheezing and looked up at her when he fell back. "You've got some nerve..." She said through gritted teeth. "And I know, I shouldn't even be accepting what you're doing, but why on God's green earth, would you bring a child to a robbery?! He's seriously injured." She said picking up the small boy. "Just look at his little leg!" She said and put him on the counter. "What happened to him?!" The male said, finally noticing the blood. "He got hurt by a broken vase while trying to look for something "SHINY"..." She said sarcastically. She was thankful they were in her room, because she had some bandages. She pulled out a bottle of alcohol and a cotton swab. "Now, Milo, this will only hurt for a moment. Ok?" The little boy hesitantly nods. He sticks his little leg out and he shuts his eyes and winced when she cleaned it. She bandaged him up. the red haired male just stared at her, he couldn't help but also look at her entirely. He heard of Earl having children but never had another woman in the mansion...."Who are you?" He asked.